Thread: Latest "Mod"
View Single Post
Old 29-05-12, 09:50 PM   #9
ZS
IT Administrator

ZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of lightZS is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterzs View Post
Whatever you did to it looks a lot better now.

You would say that, your bias towards mk2's!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey View Post
You blurred the rest of the reg plate?

Seriously though, whats happened to the red one?
Swapped with someone who needed a hatch badly

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamford View Post
Two happy people then? Sorry was hoping to pop along but was having some stomach cramps again!
Thats alright health first and all that! Hope you start feeling better soon though!!

Yeah I think he is happy as well, has a long journey home to get to know the car! And I bet a bit of fettling will happen over the next week to the red one!!

To be honest I was sad to watch her go, she was only with me for a short while but was my first ZS modified to that level! And I think i'll always have a soft spot for her... did look (does look!) good when cleaned up, and knowing the new owner she will be well looked after and probably pampered!

Its no secret I wanted a mk2 since they came out, I even made my first 2 ZS into mk1.5's so this was the logical deal for both of us and I hope we both will be happy with our cars (can't think of a reason why not!)

I love it when people call me at 3 AM. "Hey, you asleep?" "No, I'm skydiving."

http://www.bexairbrushing.co.uk
ZS is offline   Reply With Quote