PDA

View Full Version : Front Wind Deflectors

will-w
22-11-09, 11:10 AM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a371/Maxfly/LatestEbay023.jpg
(Picture shamelessly nicked from Maxfly)

Bought these from Maxfly about a month ago, but due to a change in circumstances I've decided to sell them :(

After what I paid; £30 posted.

Easy to fit, took me 5 minutes to do both sides. You will need to make sure you lube the window channels when you put them on!

Cheers
Will

Alan.F
22-11-09, 01:34 PM
you have a pm m8

will-w
22-11-09, 02:59 PM
PM replied! :)

Supercharged_Z
22-11-09, 03:25 PM
do these fit in the window chanels?
do you have to have the windows down to fit them?

will-w
22-11-09, 03:59 PM
do these fit in the window chanels?
do you have to have the windows down to fit them?

Yes they do, and I put my window down to fit them because I thought it would be easier!

Supercharged_Z
22-11-09, 04:20 PM
hmmm

as i have perspex windows i thought these might help protect them a bit more

has alan said he will have them?

will-w
22-11-09, 04:23 PM
Yes he has mate, only just logged in to see if I had any messages. If he backs out, I'll let you know!

Sold pending payment :)

Jay-ZS+
22-11-09, 06:42 PM
hmmm

as i have perspex windows i thought these might help protect them a bit more

has alan said he will have them?

What are temperatures like in the car? Hows your heater coming on, be intrested to see how youve done it :)

Supercharged_Z
22-11-09, 06:46 PM
well. the temp inside the car is ok, the windows dont really feel any different, i just saw it as a way to protect them a little more from the wind etc as they are perspex so are more vunrable.

with the heater, i installed it at the weekend, then found on ebay there was already some very lightweight heaters for sale for cars.

my setup is a heater matrix with a very small fan on it, thats switched, no way of directing the air but warm air is better than none at all.

cost me about 30 quid to make, and works ok, just a pig to mount.

then after all the hard work yesterday i found somthing on ebay that would do the job bolt in, with two air pipes comming from it, much like a mini, but lightweight and very reasonable pricing!! doh

Alan.F
22-11-09, 07:14 PM
Yes he has mate, only just logged in to see if I had any messages. If he backs out, I'll let you know!

Sold pending payment :)

I wont back out :D Payment sent

will-w
22-11-09, 09:35 PM
Got it buddy, cheers!

Sold!

Dave MGT
22-11-09, 11:11 PM
then after all the hard work yesterday i found somthing on ebay that would do the job bolt in, with two air pipes comming from it, much like a mini, but lightweight and very reasonable pricing!! doh

Ross do you have any links mate???

I need to sort somthing out in mine!! the plug in one i got off ebay has the power of a sneezing flea

Dave MGT
22-11-09, 11:23 PM
found this smart little unit

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lightweight-Heater-Unit-Single-outlet-0-68kg-Kit-car_W0QQitemZ190336804657QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Car sParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item2c50f52731

Supercharged_Z
23-11-09, 07:57 AM
thats the one dave

if you look at his other items he has another one

will-w
29-11-09, 02:12 AM
Sold & posted... Feel free to lock/delete :)