PDA

View Full Version : Re-map

Dan1971
24-11-09, 09:29 PM
Reidy are offering them for £180 on .org. Stamford rates them. Based in Yeovil. Just in case you hadn't thought about it.

stamford
24-11-09, 09:34 PM
Do it! :thumbsup:

I'd go back again when I change mine to run higher octane fuel.

Phate
24-11-09, 09:46 PM
One of the things I never got round to but should have done!

nath86
24-11-09, 09:53 PM
Performance 3000???

stamford
24-11-09, 10:00 PM
Yes, Matt has taken over the rolling road side of the business there and they operate under the same roof.

nath86
25-11-09, 08:07 AM
£180 for a reidy remap at p3000?. Stamford have you had this done? and if so whats the difference its made, as i live in yeovil and am thinking of getting this done

stamford
25-11-09, 12:32 PM
Worth every penny. I was Matt's guinea pig and we spent all day getting the optimum from it. Started off with 191 and ended up with 200 and his remaps take into account your car from scratch and improves it from there. He doesn't just plug it in and there you go, he runs it up on the rollers and takes a reading of your engines ecu and then alters it and runs it a couple more times to ensure it is spot on.

Jay-ZS+
25-11-09, 12:53 PM
Seems it varies between cars, Mick your car saw quite impressive gains from it however think all he could do for Dave was get the fueling right but Id take mine there for sure he seems very well priced,

stamford
25-11-09, 01:15 PM
Certainly cannot fault the time and effort put in. Perhaps mine was one of the lucky ones compared to others or just a good platform with good mods?

nath86
25-11-09, 03:16 PM
well im in the process of getting a decent induction and another ss exhaust (not as noisey as the old one) and an oil catch tank, when i have a little bit of cash then i will get it all done at once, I will take a short video of the R road and the power gains, so watch this space because i will defo get it done ;)

Dan1971
25-11-09, 07:23 PM
well im in the process of getting a decent induction and another ss exhaust (not as noisey as the old one) and an oil catch tank, when i have a little bit of cash then i will get it all done at once, I will take a short video of the R road and the power gains, so watch this space because i will defo get it done ;)

Get in touch with him and book it in. He's offering the price until the VAT rise so it'll go up in the new year, but you can have the remap any-time. You just need to book it and give him a deposit.

I'm surprised Stamford. I thought he'd got more out of yours. I didn't realise you were at 191 to start with.

stamford
25-11-09, 09:43 PM
The current ecu can learn so much so from 174 ish to 191 wasn't bad for an exhaust, BMC and decat. The rest was tweaking which I thought was pretty good. Don't forget that is just standard pump fuel and not super.