PDA

View Full Version : Few bits for sale

Jay-ZS+
28-11-09, 05:58 PM
Got all sorts of bits going and will add during the week:

Xbox wisper fan, No quiter as it advertises but glows blue brand new they sent me two!! lol Easy to fit £8 posted

Set of Rainbow SAX 265.20 componets: Offers

2 x Alpine PDX 1.600 amp: One is missing a cap on the top other has them all doesnt effect its use few scratches but works perfect only been used for about 4-5 months :Offers

1 Alpine PDX 4.100 amp: missing the corner caps but otherwise perfect working order :Offers

Split charge relay: Sold Pending payment

Stinger SPV20 Battery: Sold pending payment

4 way distribution fuse box: Offers

Earth therminal block, :Offers

Earth fixing point : Offers

A load of audio leads just ask

Set of Blue Magnecor HT leads for Kseries used for only a few months bought of forum member but never fitted sold

Millers Diesel Power Sport 4 Brand new £7 posted sold

Oh and a 120 lol

Will add to it and will put pics up with time
Edit: Now on ebay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/jayhowl/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

KevG
28-11-09, 06:00 PM
Jay, how much you after for the split charge/battery system, hate the term offers cause you never know if your being down right cheeky, if you get me...

Jay-ZS+
28-11-09, 06:06 PM
Not a clue to be honest as I paid for the lot to be installed and wasnt itemised, what you are the relay, power lead fuse and battery?

KevG
28-11-09, 06:07 PM
Not a clue to be honest as I paid for the lot to be installed and wasnt itemised, what you are the relay, power lead fuse and battery?

All 3 would be good.

peterzs
28-11-09, 08:00 PM
Hi Jay, will have the Millers, let me know how you want paying.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jay-ZS+
28-11-09, 08:09 PM
Your luck someone has just agreed to have it on .org but it will be on the way to you pete ;)

Paypal to jayhowl48@yahoo.co.uk please :)

peterzs
28-11-09, 08:14 PM
Your luck someone has just agreed to have it on .org but it will be on the way to you pete ;)

Paypal to jayhowl48@yahoo.co.uk please :)

Thanks Jay, will send off now.

Cheers I need it to keep up with you now.:p:p

Jay-ZS+
28-11-09, 08:16 PM
Thanks Jay, will send off now.

Cheers I need it to keep up with you now.:p:p

At the mo it would be a hare and tortoise as id have to stop every 10-15 mins to cool down but will get it sorted lol :)

Supercharged_Z
28-11-09, 08:19 PM
hi jay.

il take the front end...

2 lights
bumper

send me your paypal and il pick up whenever

Ross

Jay-ZS+
28-11-09, 08:25 PM
Sorry that bumper is no longer on the car and think the mk2 front is one of its selling points, If its never going to sell I will break it and you will be the first to know :)

Jay-ZS+
28-11-09, 08:27 PM
Cheers pete will send monday :thumbsup:

peterzs
28-11-09, 08:28 PM
At the mo it would be a hare and tortoise as id have to stop every 10-15 mins to cool down but will get it sorted lol :)

Sounds good to me, last time I got lapped at Brands!!

Paypal sent off, my address should be with the conformation, I hope, if not let me know.

Say :sorry: to the .org guy. Hope you sort the running out.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Your quick on the tappy board, thanks Jay.

Supercharged_Z
28-11-09, 08:30 PM
Sorry that bumper is no longer on the car and think the mk2 front is one of its selling points, If its never going to sell I will break it and you will be the first to know :)

lol i was wondering if you noticed they went even for sale lmao!!!

Jay-ZS+
28-11-09, 08:31 PM
yer still at number 5, wont post your post code, you might get ambassador fans outside :D :laugh:

peterzs
28-11-09, 08:34 PM
yer still at number 5, wont post your post code, you might get ambassador fans outside :D :laugh:

Yes, still No. 5, we normally have them three deep outside trying to take photos.

:beer2::beer2::beer2:

Jay-ZS+
30-11-09, 06:33 PM
#1 updated now on ebay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/jayhowl/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340