PDA

View Full Version : coat of polish

Ritchy
29-11-09, 02:04 PM
well the weather the last month or too has been horendous, however this weekend has been pretty good, managed to get a coat of polish on the car:D got loads of different types but today went for some autoglym super resin, one of my preferred ones i have too say:D was going to do another coat but its starting too get a bit freezing. pleased with my work over the week with the zed:)

Nor
29-11-09, 02:08 PM
No sure the pic will do it justice Ritchy. Looks great though :thumbsup:

Ritchy
29-11-09, 02:29 PM
these any better?, shine doesnt seem to show up on my camera much, but it is just my phone one

tinyszs
29-11-09, 03:13 PM
Nice ZS you got mate

Ritchy
29-11-09, 04:27 PM

peterzs
29-11-09, 05:12 PM
Weve had heavy rain and hailstones all weekend, car looks good, my boot looks more black than yellow at the moment.

:mbounce::mbounce:

Ritchy
29-11-09, 05:18 PM
weve had all that too, ive not been able to polish mine for months lack of time, poor weather ect, that autoglym super resin cuts through the tar if you work it a bit, worst bits for mine was under the door strips, had gone a bit brown in there, 10 mins rubbing each side and minted:D

peterzs
29-11-09, 05:31 PM
Autoglyms what I use, will have a go at claying next time ( thanks to Steves guide) as mine has loads of little gritty bits stuck in the paint.

Last time I used the polish to remove some but the worst bits used my thumb nail!!:wave::wave::wave:

Marky Mark
01-12-09, 10:15 AM
Your car is looking good Ritchy, smoked rear lights would really look nice mate, lovely in Silver... :whistle: