PDA

View Full Version : Want ZS...Don't Want ZS!!

Maxfly
29-11-09, 09:18 PM
Craig's post about still hankering after a zs got me thinking what a poll could show about current members feelings on their zeds.

Ritchy
29-11-09, 09:24 PM
id not get rid of mine, seems part of me now, only person id let have it would be my girlfriend, other than that id just keep it as a project

Dan1971
29-11-09, 09:24 PM
I've got one and am keeping it .... until something else, more likely a Mk2, comes along.

grimmy
29-11-09, 09:25 PM
The poll is missing a have a ZS but would get change if i could get a decent amount of cash for it:mml:option

Maxfly
29-11-09, 09:26 PM
The poll is missing a have a ZS but would get change if i could get a decent amount of cash for it:mml:option

lol, aright jist fir you wee baws:D

grimmy
29-11-09, 09:34 PM
lol, aright jist fir you wee baws:D
Ta, voted now.:tease:

peterzs
29-11-09, 09:45 PM
Great cars, love my derv, but then I have had 4 MGB's couple of MG Midgets, so the ZS is like a dream after them.

Dont know of another car that gives the performance and handling, £ for £ of any of the ZS family.

:love::love::love::love::D:D:D

Southside_ZS
29-11-09, 09:46 PM
Wheres the had a MK1, Sold it, bought a Mk2 then regreted it and want my old mk1 back option? lol

Maxfly
29-11-09, 09:49 PM
Wheres the had a MK1, Sold it, bought a Mk2 then regreted it and want my old mk1 back option? lol

haha, this poll could a lot o options:D

Stevedx
29-11-09, 09:54 PM
love mine and it is staying put!

will-w
29-11-09, 10:11 PM
If I had the dosh I wouldn't think twice about getting rid... Although I am tempted by a mk2 180!:blush: (if anyone wants to swap?:slap:)

Phate
30-11-09, 01:18 AM
If I had the cash I would have a Zed sitting on my driveway tomorrow. Seriously I'm gutted beyond belief that it's gone :cry:

stamford
30-11-09, 07:52 AM
Nearly came to selling mine but was a forced sale, but now all sorted and is being kept! I intend to keep mine as it is all me and great fun! If anything I'd like another and possibly a mk2 180. I'd also like Ross's as it ticks all the boxes but afraid it might become a money pit as it'll be a track only car and used accordingly! :yes:

Marky Mark
30-11-09, 10:18 AM
Keeping hold of mine, love it to bits, they are an underated car, and such fun to drive, spent a fair bit already and got some other things I would like to do to the car...

Always puts a big smile on my face when I driver her... :mml::mml::mml:

Smokey
30-11-09, 10:21 AM
My vote is the wrote one off, ex stole my insurance money so now...."Don't have a ZS, but want one!!" and will get that one. (or is that to specific for voting lmao

starfire039
30-11-09, 10:44 AM
Where's the "love my ZS to pieces but gone to uni so can't afford to drive and should sell it as I could do with the money but don't really want to because she's my pride and joy but will eventually sell it anyway later on in the year wasting the 12 months MOT and warranty it has so I'll get less for it/have to have another MOT"............

.... just me then :p

stamford
30-11-09, 10:51 AM
^^ :laugh: ^^

Glen290
30-11-09, 10:58 AM
Cant wait to get rid of mine, want something that doesent rattle and creak all the time, get out of it more stressed than before i got in it latley, cant stand the noises, they never stop, ever,ever,ever...arrrgghhh

:rant:

Murray203ps
30-11-09, 11:24 AM
Had ZS's for 8 years and loved em. Sold now and am loving the new car, but miss the ZS massively....:smile1:

stamford
30-11-09, 11:44 AM
Cant wait to get rid of mine, want something that doesent rattle and creak all the time, get out of it more stressed than before i got in it latley, cant stand the noises, they never stop, ever,ever,ever...arrrgghhh

:rant:

Change it for a mk1 ;)

Jay-ZS+
30-11-09, 12:13 PM
Where's the "love my ZS to pieces but gone to uni so can't afford to drive and should sell it as I could do with the money but don't really want to because she's my pride and joy but will eventually sell it anyway later on in the year wasting the 12 months MOT and warranty it has so I'll get less for it/have to have another MOT"............

.... just me then :p

Im at uni and have two just live off rice :trampoline::lttd::laugh:

Southside_ZS
30-11-09, 12:15 PM
I love the looks of my mk2 but i wish it had the same build quality of the mk1. I think if i get another i'll sell my mk2 ZS 120 saloon and buy a mk1 ZS 180 saloon.

arwilson80
30-11-09, 01:18 PM
Have one and would keep it but shipping to the USA, import duties and all the different tests make it seem too much hassle. :(

Maxfly
30-11-09, 02:12 PM
I reckon i must be one of the lucky mk2 owners, very few build issues!! doesn't creak or rattle, have the fuel tank undersealed...which for the cost and time it takes is very much worth doing:)

Only build problems i had on mine was a leaking seam in the roof gutter, solved that though god knows why the previous owner didn't notice and get fixed under warranty. Think that was it....oh aye and dead horn fixed by garage before i picked her up:)

arwilson80
30-11-09, 02:45 PM
I reckon i must be one of the lucky mk2 owners, very few build issues!! doesn't creak or rattle, have the fuel tank undersealed...which for the cost and time it takes is very much worth doing:)

So far other than oil changes & tyres i've had nowt to do. The spring does 'poing' every now and then but that i think is just dry rubber and the spring not seating just right.

Maxfly
30-11-09, 02:49 PM
So far other than oil changes & tyres i've had nowt to do. The spring does 'poing' every now and then but that i think is just dry rubber and the spring not seating just right.

aye, think that that affects any mk of zs..i quite like it, think i shall christen my car zebedee:D

sduk
30-11-09, 02:50 PM
i chose that i am happier without my ZS, but to clarify that refers to my old ZS 110 i had, if i had had the pleasure of getting a 180 im sure that would be a different story :)

mattie007
30-11-09, 03:03 PM
Keeping the 120 but also want a mk1 180!

Zippy Saloon
30-11-09, 05:14 PM
Possibly means I'm barking and ready for a jacket with sleeves that tie at the back, but even if I won the lottery I think I would keep the Zed (chances are it would have quite a bit of company in the garage though!)

mattie007
30-11-09, 05:21 PM
Id keep mine but pay someone to make it look new again!

Southside_ZS
30-11-09, 06:12 PM
Possibly means I'm barking and ready for a jacket with sleeves that tie at the back, but even if I won the lottery I think I would keep the Zed (chances are it would have quite a bit of company in the garage though!)

Your not mad. I've always said if i ever won the lottery i want 1 of every MG made and build a custom garage that looked like an MG dealership in my garden to fit them all in.lol

stamford
30-11-09, 09:34 PM
Good call! I'd also buy a BTCC version as well! and terrorise folk on track days!

peterzs
01-12-09, 09:04 AM
Good call! I'd also buy a BTCC version as well! and terrorise folk on track days!

What!! more than you do now.

:tease::tease::tease::laugh::laugh::laugh:

stamford
01-12-09, 09:36 AM
What!! more than you do now.

:tease::tease::tease::laugh::laugh::laugh:

God I do miss them! Next year I intend to revive the beast and have some fun!