PDA

View Full Version : marshalls track day 25th jan

motorsportrepairs
04-12-09, 07:12 PM
one perk of being a marshall is that msv hold track days for marshalls free of charge so just booked mine up for the 25th jan hopefully the rebuilt engine will get a workout then anyone else going brands on a track day soon?

Alan.F
04-12-09, 07:22 PM
I am a Marshal at Oulton Park and have booked mine also

peterzs
04-12-09, 07:23 PM
Done three at Brands, great fun, have to see what Dans up to and if he has any wheels/tyres that fit.

:pepsi::pepsi::pepsi::thumbsup::thumbsup:

motorsportrepairs
04-12-09, 07:26 PM
this will be my first round brands as a driver

Dan1971
04-12-09, 07:28 PM
Done three at Brands, great fun, have to see what Dans up to and if he has any wheels/tyres that fit.

:pepsi::pepsi::pepsi::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yeah yeah .... Ha Ha ....

Well, if there was one I could go to as a final run on the tyres I've got, I would, but looking at the site, the next one's not until Feb 4th at Brands, so by then I very much hope to have one set of wheels and one set of tyres !

I'd have to really sweet talk Mrs C....Not beyond my ability though, so we'll see nearer the time.

Enjoy !

peterzs
04-12-09, 07:41 PM
Yeah yeah .... Ha Ha ....

Well, if there was one I could go to as a final run on the tyres I've got, I would, but looking at the site, the next one's not until Feb 4th at Brands, so by then I very much hope to have one set of wheels and one set of tyres !

I'd have to really sweet talk Mrs C....Not beyond my ability though, so we'll see nearer the time.

Enjoy !

Thought that your car deserved it for getting through the MOT, I tried adjusting my Main beams as I put super dupa bright bulbs in. Fantastic for spoting low flying planes!!.

Took it in for its MOT day after our last Brands, got advisories, all 4 tyres unseven ware, but lights all OK, wanted them to fail and get adjusted correctly.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

grimmy
05-12-09, 12:21 AM
NO fair thats my birthday, all i will get is drunk.