PDA

View Full Version : Another one for Stamford.

Dan1971
05-12-09, 01:01 PM
Amongst other visually stimunlating mods it has,

two nearly new yolkahoma tyres + two nearly new toyota proxes t1s

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1375564.htm

:w00t:

Jay-ZS+
05-12-09, 01:54 PM
Must look into these toyota proxes seem to be pretty popular!! :slap:

Phate
05-12-09, 02:01 PM
Must look into these toyota proxes seem to be pretty popular!! :slap:

Yep. For ending up in the ditch :p

Jay-ZS+
05-12-09, 02:03 PM
Yep. For ending up in the ditch :p

Well if they are whats on the hilux then chances are they will get you out again :laugh:

Phate
05-12-09, 02:11 PM
Well if they are whats on the hilux then chances are they will get you out again :laugh:

My brother had them on his car, they lasted 4000 miles and in the wet quite simply worrying :p

Jay-ZS+
05-12-09, 02:15 PM
What the toyota proxes??!! Ive got the toyo proxes on mine and they lasted pretty well considering the soft compound and found them pretty good in the wet

Phate
05-12-09, 02:20 PM
What the toyota proxes??!! Ive got the toyo proxes on mine and they lasted pretty well considering the soft compound and found them pretty good in the wet

Yep. TR-1's - I pulled out of the road and they spun up, was only lightly damp and there was sod all feedback, didn't realise they were spinning up at first!

Jay-ZS+
05-12-09, 02:21 PM
Think you missed the point Jake :laugh:

Phate
05-12-09, 02:24 PM
I was working till 5:45am! cut me some slack! :(

Jay-ZS+
05-12-09, 02:29 PM
bloody hell what another function?

Phate
05-12-09, 02:34 PM
bloody hell what another function?

I was at Pacha in London last night. It was our 'trial night' there. So instead of selling I was concentrating on getting really arty, decent shots and photos of people just having fun, came home about 3am. Then went to my mates strip club cos a few people I knew were down there, got back at 5am then worked on the photos making them schweet until 5:45am sent them off and went to bed lol.

The way I thought of it is, if the first set of photos we deliver to them is 'f*cking awesome' ehem, then they'll give us a contract and in the long term we'll get more sales cos we can go there most nights of the week!

stamford
05-12-09, 03:02 PM
Seen that before too, another bellend of an owner!

You'd think he would get the spellings right at least!

very nice car definite head turner!!

Oh yea, people saying "what the feck was that..................piece o *****!"

talkingcars
05-12-09, 03:11 PM
Only selling due to having our first child so need a family car!

Can someone tell me what a family car is, in my day it was a 4 door car with room for 5 normal adults, oh hang on, that'd be a ZS!