PDA

View Full Version : this site is so well run

Paul ZS120
06-12-09, 06:56 PM
as people know I have recently sold my mk 1 120 and got a good price (£2100) and have bought a new octavia 1.9 tdi. I joined the equivalent skoda forum and have to say it's a pile of ****! All the posts are spam and there doesn't seem to be anyone moderating the threads and posts.

It has made me realise how ace this site is with a great bunch of members and decent moderators. Keep up the good work this site is a credit to all involved.

Anyone here that can help with skoda stuff lol

stamford
06-12-09, 07:03 PM
:thankyou:

Guess the only thing to do for you is to say...............buy another ZS! :laugh:

starfire039
06-12-09, 07:30 PM
+1 mick

ZS's are ace :)

Nor
06-12-09, 07:43 PM
Aye, it's a cracking site this one. Quick, organised and a decent crowd :thumbsup:

Paul ZS120
06-12-09, 08:15 PM
my time in an mg is most definately not over. i love the skoda - the build quality is what you would expect from a vw and the room inside is far more than the zed with the biggest boot i have ever seen in something that isnt an estate. however it doesnt give me the same smile when i get to work. a 105bhp diesel just isnt the same to throw about. in about 18 months i am going to be looking out for a ty 180 and that will be my baby

grimmy
06-12-09, 08:45 PM
Thanks for your kind words Paul i am sure all involved with the running of the site are very appreciative of your feedback,what i will say however is it is the members on this forum that make it the site it is and make it easy for us, so a big thanks go out to all you guys as well.

arwilson80
06-12-09, 09:49 PM
there doesn't seem to be anyone moderating the threads and posts.

Kinda the same here... ;)

But that's because we don't need to. :)

Jay-ZS+
07-12-09, 07:40 AM
i will say however is it is the members on this forum that make it the site it is and make it easy for us, so a big thanks go out to all you guys as well.

Ahhhh group hug :group: :laugh: