PDA

View Full Version : Listen to that roar!!

Jay-ZS+
19-12-09, 01:14 PM
Just found this on youtube sounds like a thunderstorm!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI4sxdl0IUE

Marky Mark
19-12-09, 01:44 PM
Loving that video, awesome sound note James, hows the new 180 going, many plans for it, also have you had much interest selling the 120 yet? :trampoline:

Jay-ZS+
19-12-09, 01:54 PM
Yer not taken the 180 for a proper drive as its not insured yet, still using the 120. But it seems fixed :D took it round the block yesterday but didnt last long as I passed a cop car so went home and hid! lol
No great intrest in the 120 few people with some intrest but only properly put it up yesterday and not the best time of year to sell up. Eventually the 180 will be lightweight with buckets and used on track. But its too cold to do anything at the mo lol

Marky Mark
19-12-09, 02:01 PM
Ha ha Lol, be careful driving round the block don't want to get caught out!

The 120 will sell once the cold spell is over I am sure, buckets will be good, are you keeping the Nos kit on the car?

So the 180 won't be a daily driver, I take it you are buying something cheaper for that?

Want to get my car on track hopefully next year, keeping it for that eventually once I have stripped it out etc, but that will be once I have finished with it on the road, as its a daily driver at the mo.

Got yourself a really nice 180 there James :smile1:

Jay-ZS+
19-12-09, 02:07 PM
No the 180 will be the daily driver, Just using the 120 in the mean time. Gonna leave the Nos in for the mean time. But it may come off at somepoint. Cant wait to get it on track later this year with some mates from uni.

Marky Mark
19-12-09, 02:32 PM
I think you will love the Nos, but depends how much you are thinking of using it as can be an expensive habit! Lol

It will be fun on track mate, especially with Nos fitted! ;)