PDA

View Full Version : Thought it was getting broken into !

Dan1971
28-12-09, 06:06 PM
Went to get a movie for tonight and when I came back to the car from the shop, a couple of fellas were peering in through the window.

I gave it some "Oi ... get away from my F'in car right now ! " In a really quite threatening tone whilst running over to them.

"Easy mate, (whilst backing off from the car) ... We were just saying how smart your car looks and sounds. We heard it come in and were just looking"

After a wee chat I drove off with a very satisfied little grin on my face.

sarah
28-12-09, 06:07 PM
thank god it didn't get broken into though, but i suppose that did look suspicious!

peterzs
28-12-09, 07:35 PM
Didnt you get the "for sale", sign out??

:yay::yay::fun::fun:

SheppeyTrio
28-12-09, 08:16 PM
Just hope they didn't follow you home mate! Wouldn't wanna see you get broken into overnight!!! Keep your ears open!! :police:

stamford
28-12-09, 10:21 PM
Didnt you get the "for sale", sign out??

:yay::yay::fun::fun:

:laugh: and did you take offers!

Dan1971
29-12-09, 08:03 AM
What are you guys saying .... That my car's for sale .... :fishing:
Always for the right offer. :punk: Right now though I'm lovin' the car.

Tony10
29-12-09, 11:49 AM
Well I had o break into my own car yesterday! My mate shut the boot after me saying not to and my jacket was in there with the keys in it! I managed to get the back window doen and get in but it was not easy and some very strange looks incurred. We were out Snowboarding in Glenshee lots of people around!

ian zs180
29-12-09, 11:57 AM
Bet you felt a little stupid didnt you when shouting get away from my car that happpend to me many years ago when i had my rs turbo I felt stupid when they said they were just admiring my car but they understood has anyone would think there car is being broken into if someone is looking in or around your car .

Dan1971
29-12-09, 12:09 PM
Bet you felt a little stupid didnt you when shouting get away from my car that happpend to me many years ago when i had my rs turbo I felt stupid when they said they were just admiring my car but they understood has anyone would think there car is being broken into if someone is looking in or around your car .

Wouldn't go so far as to say stupid .... But certainly had to back-track on the aggression, and apologise a bit ! No harm done though ....