PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Kev!

sduk
07-09-07, 09:53 PM
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Kev G for all his help recently.

I really am not very good at all this car stuff and would be lost (and skint) without his help.

As well as putting up with my endless questions via phone and text he has done numerous things for my car including

- ordering me new rear bumper clips
- removing the rear bumper and fitting new clips
- removing my alarm sounder, soldering and rewiring it, sealing and refitting it.
- removing my armest and centre console and fixing my blowers so they now work
- hooking my car up to the computer and checking it on his laptop
- removing and replacing my side repeaters.

I could go on but you get the picture. :)

To top it all off he came up to see me tonight especially all the way from Glasgow (2 hour drive) to return the sounder and help with the fans.

So thanks very much Kev it really was appreciated.

Sammy

Z Scotland
07-09-07, 09:58 PM
2 hours ? is kevs car FCUK...lol(or 1.6 )

sduk
07-09-07, 10:11 PM
haha true, 1.5 hours then :)

all the same its some treck and much appreciated, he is on the road home as i type :)

top man.

Z Scotland
07-09-07, 10:16 PM
Totaly agree m8 he's a top bloke..:clap:

stamford
07-09-07, 10:58 PM
Nice one, top bloke! :thumbsup:

mrt_04
07-09-07, 11:05 PM
he's a very very nice man

grimmy
08-09-07, 07:47 AM

The car is fine its just the driving miss daisy bit thats the problem and yes he is a top bloke he has helped me out with my car on to many occasions to mention

Craig
08-09-07, 08:01 AM
thats kev, the man who can :D (and does)

JIMZS180
08-09-07, 08:29 AM
Agree with all thats been said ...a real ambassador for the site and the ZS...cheers Kev.

KevG
08-09-07, 08:46 AM
Oh, shucks :blush:

Smokey
08-09-07, 09:46 AM
you guys made him blush! seriously though he is an asset to the site as can be seen in the HID light fitment on Leasky's car! (I'm liking the idea of better clips for my rear bumper though as you saw the crack I have on mine Kev!)

ZS180V6
08-09-07, 09:21 PM
you guys made him blush! seriously though he is an asset to the site as can be seen in the HID light fitment on Leasky's car! (I'm liking the idea of better clips for my rear bumper though as you saw the crack I have on mine Kev!)

Is this a common problem ?

My back bumper seems to have dropped very slightly and I can see some clip itd visible.

Is this easy to fix ?

StevieA ZS120
08-09-07, 09:37 PM

sammy wos measuring it in 1.6 times lol

shroonie29
08-09-07, 10:00 PM
Sheddist on XPF has done a great "How to" on MKII bunpers

Shroon

KevG
08-09-07, 10:02 PM
Is this a common problem ?

My back bumper seems to have dropped very slightly and I can see some clip itd visible.

Is this easy to fix ?

Yeah, it is an easy fix, only problem though is getting new bumper support clips, or you modify your own, other than that is is a piece of cake to do.

ZS180V6
09-09-07, 11:56 AM
Yeah, it is an easy fix, only problem though is getting new bumper support clips, or you modify your own, other than that is is a piece of cake to do.

Any idea where I can get some ?