PDA

View Full Version : Cat Crap

R1CSO
03-01-10, 03:34 PM
I know others on here have the same problem i have...........you park the car, than go back to it to find the front windscreen misted up on the inside and theres water splashing everywhere when you wipe it of etc....

Has anyone tried Cat Crap? (dont bother with the cat crap jokey posts :nugget: )

worked well on my visor when paintballing.

stamford
03-01-10, 03:38 PM
Wouldn't it smear?

I have three cats, but don't think I'd try it.............................

Okay, never heard of the stuff if it is real.

R1CSO
03-01-10, 03:40 PM
i said no jokey posts! lol

theres a wax or spray on, worked on my visor a treat.....no misting at all!

Ritchy
03-01-10, 03:44 PM
try changing your pollen filter and check for leaks in the boot area, mine isnt that bad for misting up but yeah that stuff should be okay

Ritchy
03-01-10, 03:45 PM
rainex do a similar thing as well and u can get it out halfords

skyblueads
03-01-10, 03:49 PM
My Zed mists up something chronic and I had the pollen filter done in October, I think it's just down to the design of the thing!

Squeaks
03-01-10, 04:04 PM
ever since cleaning the front screen 2 days ago on the inside all it does is conden up. its really annoying me, i thought getting rid of a convertible would solve that problem, maybe i should just make the screen a total greesy mess again! ill watch this thread to see what solutions there are.

Ritchy
03-01-10, 04:09 PM
cleaning with meth spirits is meant to be good ive heard but never tried

Jem
03-01-10, 04:21 PM
Mine gets it bad,Ive also heared meth is good for this i think i might try it next weekend,The last time i used meth on my windscreen i had the bad smell off it coming in through the vents no matter what i did it still came in.

Simon's ZS-120
03-01-10, 04:29 PM
mine mists up like when you been in the shower takes the **** and the car is dry inside might have to start leaving windows open at night tried that rain x **** but it dont work

Ritchy
03-01-10, 04:31 PM
mines usually fine n i live in scotland lol

Zippy Saloon
03-01-10, 05:49 PM
Think the ventilation is a crap design altogether - afaik the only outlet for any air is the vent hidden behind bumper behind nsr wheel. On my saloon if the rear seats are up then the boot is pretty much sealed off - only air getting out is what escapes around D pillar trim and into inner wings. Its like they forgot to put vents in parcel shelf or something.