PDA

View Full Version : The little F***ing B****rds

Robstar
09-09-07, 07:39 PM
:guns:Guys :guns:

Woke up this morning and went absolutely mad.

Some of you guys know I just had the exhaust replaced and had issue since with the heat shield.

Guess what happened now!

The little gits put my back window through and stuffed potatoes down the exhaust.

My poor baby (HEHEHE)

I spent the whole afternoon making a driveway on my gf front garden and I will install wireless CCTV asap, this would have never happened at home !!!

sduk
09-09-07, 07:43 PM
sorry to hear that mate, thats rotton luck, is your back window smashed? is the exhaust gonna be ok?

hope you get it sorted soon, i know how i would feel if it were my car :(

Robstar
09-09-07, 07:46 PM
sorry to hear that mate, thats rotton luck, is your back window smashed? is the exhaust gonna be ok?

hope you get it sorted soon, i know how i would feel if it were my car :(

Yeah matey its totally smashed and autoglass said it will take till tuesday to get the replacement window. arrgghhhh

sduk
09-09-07, 07:47 PM
bummer, hope you get it sorted asap, some people have no respect for other peoples property.

Robstar
09-09-07, 07:54 PM
no they dont but lets be honest how many times do we here one of us MG lovers getting their car rect, since ive been on this site quiet a few times i think. if i get my hands on that little ***** ill get the money of the parents, mark my words hehehe

thanks mate

JIMZS180
09-09-07, 07:57 PM
There is a very fine line between being a poor soul and being an ar*eh*le......think these gits have crossed it...hope you get sorted and back on the road soon.

Glen290
09-09-07, 08:20 PM
Gutted for you mate. Jealous little swines, no need for mindless vandalism.

stamford
09-09-07, 08:22 PM
Sorry for ya mate, I know how it feels, had our new Picasso back screen smashed in, broad daylight too. I'm like you....................if you find the scrotes, can't help but want to 'sort' them!

Robstar
09-09-07, 09:08 PM
Sorry for ya mate, I know how it feels, had our new Picasso back screen smashed in, broad daylight too. I'm like you....................if you find the scrotes, can't help but want to 'sort' them!

Yeah I remember stamford wasnt it a couple of weeks ago?

lukiep160
09-09-07, 09:32 PM
sorry to hear that, the little scrotes need sorting

Shafz
09-09-07, 09:34 PM
unlucky mate, get the cctv up asap :D

mrt_04
10-09-07, 12:22 AM
I am afraid I have given up with being PC in this country. I just tell all scrotes & pykes to f*c* o**. It seems the only language they understand.

DeMoNPauL
10-09-07, 03:47 AM
I can safely say though experience having CCTV Makes no difference.

A while ago a car drove past my house and a scrote leant out of the window and scratched my car along all four panels.

This was recorded on video.

We handed the video footage to the police but to no avail.

The Driver was arrested but was released because the law states the Vehicle owner does not have to say who was driving or who was in his car at the time of the offence.

Robstar
10-09-07, 08:29 AM
UPDATE

Well Autoglass just called and advised that the replacement back window wont be available till Tuesday. So im stuck in Eccles till then.

mrt_04
10-09-07, 09:30 AM
Not only do the little scrotes mess up your car, they b*gger up your week......not fair

If they do catch them, the plea now is......HUMAN RIGHTS!!!!!!

Sorry for shouting, but where is this country heading.

Where were the humans rights of a Sptifire pilot bricking himself everyday against B109's, so these little scrotes could go around doing just what the hell they feel like

Robstar
10-09-07, 09:36 AM
mrt 04 its also loss of earnings, the law should be more intrested in the amount of small crimes committed. As soon as Ive got the money and I payed the mortgage im off to new Zealand ill tell ya.

mrt_04
10-09-07, 10:25 AM
Dont blame you mate. 2 of my ex colleagues moved out there about 18months ago. They love it. I also think 18months is a good judge of time....like or go home factor.....good luck to you

Robstar
10-09-07, 10:50 AM
cheers matey but there is also a little prob of leaving the family behind, which im lucky to have. LOL

Oh by the way Guys I remember a thread being added regarding the front indicators as i would like to have em clear and not orange, am I correct when I think that the orange stuff is just a foil which can be taken out???

Cant find the thread LMAO

Shafz
10-09-07, 11:01 AM
try this one pal

http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=455&highlight=de-orange

StevieA ZS120
10-09-07, 12:20 PM
i think we need to form a vigilante group and sort these little fecking neds out once and for all after all they cant do much wi no kneecaps

Headers
10-09-07, 08:01 PM
Just caught the end of this thread and had a very good idea !!

Why not invite the poor blighters to a good day out provide them with drink food and good times just like the goverment do weekly because being bad pays.

Ask them if they would volunter to help jump start the car as we are having problems with it and stick them behind the jet car at Santa Pod , might not smell to nice but should look wicked on camera ??

Just a thought.:oops:

Robstar
11-09-07, 11:58 AM
Yipeeee

The autoglass guy arrived and fitted the new back window on my car. Glad he arrived, was thinking he wouldnt turn up at first.

Well the guy is here better go and make him a cuppa.

sduk
11-09-07, 12:00 PM
nice one!!!!! im glad, is that it back to its best then? exhaust ok? :)

Robstar
11-09-07, 12:04 PM
Yeah me too matey, exhaust ok but will think about a little con here if you get my drift as i got a crime ref number.

:)

sduk
11-09-07, 12:06 PM
Yeah me too matey, exhaust ok but will think about a little con here if you get my drift as i got a crime ref number.

:)

im sure you wouldnt be the first ;)

Robstar
11-09-07, 12:07 PM
Well i think I told you that I had to fit a standard exhaust, but would love to have an x power exhaust hehehe not sure how to go about it yet though.

mrt_04
11-09-07, 07:38 PM
Tell them it was the car when you bought it. Like for like etc. Had to take exhaust off, due to fear of engine damage etc

Robstar
12-09-07, 12:51 PM
mmmm so you mean to say that O should tell them that the power flo exhaust was on when I bought it? and i took it off because i was scared of engine damage because more than one potaoto was stuffed into it?

Sorry im a bit hangover today hehehe