PDA

View Full Version : Passed MOT But..........

Squeaks
13-01-10, 08:43 PM
Well to my amaisment it passed its MOT today, had quite afew advisorys though.

I now have more info on the problems which people where helping me with so hopefully we can sort them out.

1. the Blower. The car has Climate control, all buttons work but the fan will not switch off or slowdown unless i turn the car off, ive been told this could be a problem with a computer, what do you think?

2. The Clutch Pedal. it is really high, the bite is normal so the clutch is fine its just the pedal, now its hydraulic so i have no idea what to do about it as there is no way i can see to adjust it.

3. It passed its emitions with a decat so thank you to all those who said it would.

peterzs
13-01-10, 08:50 PM
Glad its passed, give you time to get it sorted now.

Wasnt the blower problem down to a sensor on the Climate Control side?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

R1CSO
13-01-10, 08:55 PM
sheddist kit for the clutch mate!

Squeaks
13-01-10, 09:02 PM
Glad its passed, give you time to get it sorted now.

Wasnt the blower problem down to a sensor on the Climate Control side?

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

No idea whats up with it, all i can say is its really bugging me, One of my dads mates is having a think about it, he used to be a MG machanic.

sheddist kit for the clutch mate!

a what what what????????? lol

Ive decided ill keep it for 12months then move it on rather than throw it in against a diesel Alfa 159 :mml::mml::mml:

peterzs
13-01-10, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE=Dan-zs180;136778]No idea whats up with it, all i can say is its really bugging me, One of my dads mates is having a think about it, he used to be a MG machanic.

Maybe it was somewhere else I was reading about the same problem, there is a sensor on the Climate Control side that was causing the problem. Mention it to your dads mate and he may be able to check it out. If not a MG garage have a plug in computer T4 that reads the faults, but they will charge for this.

:):):):)

Squeaks
13-01-10, 09:21 PM
ill keep drowning it out with my seasick steve album for now lol

peterzs
13-01-10, 09:23 PM
Or pull the fuse!!

:whistle::whistle:

Squeaks
13-01-10, 09:28 PM
Or pull the fuse!!

:whistle::whistle: