PDA

View Full Version : Gate Crashed

mrt_04
10-09-07, 12:32 AM
Took the ZS to see the new house on Sunday, she liked the garage!!!!!!!!, so we can move now!!!!!!!....only joking!!!!

Anyway, went via Eastbourne & there was a MGB GT with some TF's having a get together near the seafront in a roped off park (all signed with MG badges).

Told the g/f we could gatecrash it!!!!!!!!!, so we did. Made it past the entrance but was chased by the marshall for my attendance pass!!!!. Advised......what for this.......'this is an MG meet, you aren't allowed in'

WTF man, badge on bonnet (faded & pealing), says MG. Probably not allowed in, due to having no picnic basket on the boot cover!!!!!!!

Departed with a roar from the x-power exhaust.

stamford
10-09-07, 08:16 AM
Soft tops eh! You probably weren't gay enough Mike!

They don't care too much for tin tops :D

So the house was good then?

Robstar
10-09-07, 08:22 AM
Well glad you found a new home and wish you all the best.

LOL Hat off for trying, think about a bunch of us crashing the meet hehehehe

I would have loved to see their faces.

stamford
10-09-07, 08:27 AM
Yea, you can hear it now........

"I say, that's just not cricket!" :D

"Damned tin tops, the lot of you!"

"Be gone will you" :oldtimer:

mrt_04
10-09-07, 09:24 AM
Hahaha....it was just like that. Stuck up load of twots!!!!
No insult to the TF's, but they do look out out of place at these meetings.........they look modern!!!!

That would be funny, a mass ZS gate crash!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, house is great thanks. Cant wait to move. Wont miss B747's leaving skid marks on the roof as they drone out of Heathrow!!!!

stamford
10-09-07, 01:16 PM
Oooooommm.....................house warming party there might be eh! :drunk::alcoholic::mbounce::beer2::band::yoji: :party:

Boot Hill Bandit
10-09-07, 03:22 PM
Did someone mention a party? :alcoholic: :mml:

Smitten Jim

alba15031
10-09-07, 05:30 PM
Party sounds good what time ?

mrt_04
10-09-07, 08:27 PM
Yeah, will advise for party.............god, what I am I letting myself in for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :no:

Robstar
10-09-07, 10:03 PM
let us now asap and in good time HEHEHE

Boot Hill Bandit
11-09-07, 11:07 AM
I will bring Karen :happy:

Smitten Jim

mrt_04
11-09-07, 07:30 PM
Better have it early, before g/f expensive furniture arrives!!!! Imagine all the hairy arsed ZS owners trampling it!!!!!

Once moved, I will see what accomodation there is in the area, so you can forget about driving for the evening.

Will also be raffling her dad's AM Vanquish S and Noble....£5000 per ticket........!!!!!!! Better tell him I suppose!!!

stamford
11-09-07, 08:08 PM
Speaking from experience I would lift the carpets..........................unless you don't like them and they are insured ;)

Just make sure there is small print on the number of tickets to be sold for the lottery! :D Wouldn't want too many sold would we! :joker:

mrt_04
11-09-07, 08:14 PM
Carpet is going anway Mick. Want oak flooring eventually.

See her dad's face now, his toys being taken away!!!!

Good real ale pub down the road, as well :trampoline:

stamford
11-09-07, 08:25 PM
This is starting to sound like a plan Mike ;)

mrt_04
11-09-07, 08:31 PM
We will defo have a party of some sorts.
To be honest I would rather wait till spring & have a big BBQ in the garden....more room & better laugh......plus poisoned sausages!!!!

stamford
12-09-07, 08:19 AM
Sounds even better, minus the sossies of course :D

Boot Hill Bandit
12-09-07, 08:23 AM
I want to see fresh sausage rolls dude! Nice flakey ones! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sausage rolls :yes:

Smitten Jim

mrt_04
12-09-07, 11:10 PM
Better get Ralph over with the hoover again!!!

Me thinks Spring ZS style house warming BBQ. I will have enough time to advise the neighbours & Edinburgh Sismology....seismo....siesmolo.....earthquake centre of approaching gaggle of mighty exhausts & induction systems

stamford
13-09-07, 08:29 AM
Could be the start of something to look forward to........get all the Kent crowd there too. Plan it for the nice weather and we can bring stuff too, can't expect you to do it all Mike. Nearer the time we can organise something and who can bring what etc, does that sound good?

Kathy was saying why don't we have a BBQ, but the downside is where do all the zeds park? We don't have alot of room for cars, but could squeeze a few in.

I reckon a West Wittering meet is a must do.

mrt_04
13-09-07, 07:43 PM
Sounds good to me Mick. The new house is on a corner plot, so I shall put up a 'pay & display' sign!!!

Should be plenty of room for parking. Prize place going to the SJ of course!!!!

Honestly dont mind BBQ cooking & I will do a 'booze cruise' for supplies!!!!

Looking forward to it, so long as winter goes quickly. 19:43 & dark already!!!!!!!

alba15031
13-09-07, 08:58 PM
That sounds good im up for that there could be a little convoy of us from kent hehe would be mad.

stamford
13-09-07, 10:08 PM
It will give the neighbours something to worry about! :D

mrt_04
14-09-07, 04:26 PM
Hopefully, should know them by then. I will invite them anyway.

No namby pamby music either, just solid rock!!!!!

:band: