PDA

View Full Version : 110 faster than 180.

BUCKYDEVIL
17-01-10, 10:41 PM
Had the luck and misfortune of being stuck among Three 180's today, Damn fine cars and could hear 2 of them coming from the next street
"Both sound awsome and sinister before rounding the corner"
But as for Grimmy? well lets just say I would have left him standing...:smile1:

Thanks for the wheels though mate and was nice to meet an original Tarbolton Terrier.

Maxfly
18-01-10, 08:36 AM
lol, was good to meet ye Marcus!! look forward to seeing photos with you new wheels fitted:) One very tidy ZS you have there!!

Aye, Grimmy wis goin nowhere quickly eh lol:D

bmm87
18-01-10, 10:48 AM
lol, try keeping up with gary on the motorway!!

grimmy
18-01-10, 06:08 PM
Had the luck and misfortune of being stuck among Three 180's today, Damn fine cars and could hear 2 of them coming from the next street
"Both sound awsome and sinister before rounding the corner"
But as for Grimmy? well lets just say I would have left him standing...:smile1:

Thanks for the wheels though mate and was nice to meet an original Tarbolton Terrier.
Aye couldn't beleive it was you mate, hoping my car will be leaving your wee 110 for dust quite quickly and hope you get the wheels done and on soon.As for Kev and Gary thanks fo rcoming and visiting the poor and sickly 180 she really appreciated it

Maxfly
18-01-10, 06:10 PM
Aye couldn't beleive it was you mate, hoping my car will be leaving your wee 110 for dust quite quickly and hope you get the wheels done and on soon.As for Kev and Gary thanks fo rcoming and visiting the poor and sickly 180 she really appreciated it

cheers fir the teas and your daft pussy an lazy fish:crockett:

grimmy
18-01-10, 06:12 PM
cheers fir the teas and your daft pussy an lazy fish:crockett:
You are more than weclome Gary enjoyed the banter also

Stephen
18-01-10, 06:20 PM
Hope you get the car back on the road mate and kick our 1.6 arses :innocent:

Hopefully in a few years il be kicking some 180 arses!