PDA

View Full Version : Kelvin Fagan from XPF

Alan.F
29-01-10, 05:48 AM
Thought i would post this over here as he has gone missing and his family are obviously worried

http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=52635

stamford
29-01-10, 09:03 AM
Blimey! I don't know the man but it sounds like he's planned this, hope it is nothing serious and just needing some thinking space. Never easy trying to read someone when they are suffering in silence due to lifes ills.

Hope it turns out for the best, keep us posted.

Dan1971
29-01-10, 10:55 AM
I reckon - having read about it - that it's a planned disappearance.

Just hope that he makes contact with someone who at least can tell the family he's safe and well.

Couldn't a "computer guru" , find the history on the PC even though it's apparently been deleted ?

ZS
29-01-10, 11:42 AM
I reckon - having read about it - that it's a planned disappearance.

Just hope that he makes contact with someone who at least can tell the family he's safe and well.

Couldn't a "computer guru" , find the history on the PC even though it's apparently been deleted ?

Depends how though he was with the deletion, and what has been done on the PC since... :D

grimmy
29-01-10, 12:49 PM
Jeez i hope he turns up okay his family must be at their wits end

ZS
29-01-10, 12:52 PM
Jeez i hope he turns up okay his family must be at their wits end

hes left 4 good not coming home left a letter for mum 2 read hes told us 2 sell the car and house

So I guess thats that? Hope he's OK though, known him for years through the MG scene - Its a surprise that he has done this...

Supercharged_Z
29-01-10, 01:48 PM
Wow.

i would say anybody that ups and leaves with no money, clothes, car or anything is probably not that well in the mind, unless he has people to go and stay with or somthing..

i do hope hes ok, life sucks sometimes

Steves Cleenz
29-01-10, 02:35 PM
you dont know Ross, if this was planned then im sure he has money and clothes

Maxfly
29-01-10, 04:38 PM
I know a few people who have done this sort of thing, sometimes it's a feeling of having to get out as they feel suffocated and once they get out and kinda 'reboot' themselves they go home, others feel so much better they stay away but resume contact. It has lways been down to their mental condition in my experience! Hopefully everything will work out for the best in this situation!!

stamford
29-01-10, 06:17 PM
At least he hasn't done a 'Reggie Perrin', that would have been harder for the family to take. Still hurts all the same for his loved ones, guess he may have been at breaking point and something had to give. Time will tell.

Dan1971
29-01-10, 07:33 PM
It's a brave step.

The front pages are splattered every week with people who lose control and end up killing their families.

I don't know how the brain works sometimes ...... :no:

grimmy
29-01-10, 10:49 PM
I find this kind of thing really sad.Talking to someone may have helped remove some of his stress.Why can't us blokes just get over our stupid bloody male pride and ask for help when we need it.I just hope he sorts himself out and becomes happy and contented again he sounds like a nice bloke who just needs a bit of help.

andys1981
29-01-10, 11:14 PM
i agree grimmy,sometimes ye get dealt the **** card,life aint easy,just gotta roll wi the punches,hope everything works out for him,its a shame on the family