PDA

View Full Version : EBC yellowstuff rear pads - 180

talkingcars
21-02-10, 10:23 AM
I need some new rear pads where my NSR calipers have been sticking, I want to keep them matched to the front ones but it seems that EBC have stopped making yellostuff for the 180 - have you got some lurking anywhere?

Supercharged_Z
21-02-10, 03:14 PM
dont do it!!!

they dont get hot enough to be any good.

then when you park and put your handbreak on they slowly cool down and your car rolls of your drive into the middle of the main road.

been there done that!! get greens or stick with std!

talkingcars
21-02-10, 08:33 PM
dont do it!!!

then when you park and put your handbreak on they slowly cool down and your car rolls of your drive into the middle of the main road.

I've had them for nearly a year with NO problems what so ever.
I just need to replace one of the pads on the back due to a sticking caliper so I have to replace all 4 pads, I want to keep them the same as before and the same as the fronts,

They suit my driving and give me more confidence than the standard ones I had before.

Supercharged_Z
21-02-10, 08:50 PM
fair do's

Simon's ZS-120
22-02-10, 05:47 PM
dont do it!!!

you say this but i just put some in the rear of mine and went a bit mad on the bendy roads stoped at mc donalds and the zed rolled with the hand brake on when they get warm they become amazing and it dont take them long few hard brakes and they grip like **** on your shoes

talkingcars
22-02-10, 06:19 PM
If you've been driving them hard you either apply the handbrake harder or leave the car in gear.