PDA

View Full Version : MG ZS Breaking Metallic Green

dogsbe
05-03-10, 09:45 PM
I have another MG ZS 180 that I am breaking. Its a MK1 Hatch

There is no engine, as I used it for my ZT.

Worth mentioning, there are some really nice half leather seats in green.

There are some 17 inch alloys, that all have some curbing marks.

A good plenum without any rattles.

Just let me know what you need, as I also have a ZS 180 MK 1 Saloon in Trophy Blue.

Cheers,
Jonathan

cdti
05-03-10, 10:42 PM
im sure ive asked you this before, but have you got a front splitter in trophy blue? if so how much?

nath86
05-03-10, 11:43 PM
If anyone wants any parts then dogsbe comes very highly recommended by myself, iv had afew bits from him now and he never fails, top seller and always ships items quickly!!!

Dan1971
06-03-10, 06:15 AM
If anyone wants any parts then dogsbe comes very highly recommended by myself, iv had afew bits from him now and he never fails, top seller and always ships items quickly!!!

+1 .....

dogsbe
06-03-10, 06:30 AM
im sure ive asked you this before, but have you got a front splitter in trophy blue? if so how much?

No, the TB splitter is sold, I just have a green one.

dogsbe
06-03-10, 06:40 AM
No, the TB splitter is sold, I just have a green one.

Thanks guys for the support. I do try to ship the items as quick as possible. Generally, a straight forward order is shipped out the next day via a courier and it takes a couple of days for the item to appear. Small items are too expensive to send via courier, as just posted 1st class. I generally go the post office twice a week. I do my best to make sure the items are received before the weekend, so people can repair their cars.

If people need the item by a specific date, all they have to do is ask. All they have to do ask. There are other shipping options available, but cost a lot more money and hassle.

will-w
06-03-10, 07:54 AM
I'm in desperate need of a rear passenger (near) side calliper..

Only snag is that I need it by Wednesday (11th).. Think it's possible to do + how much posted to TN24?

dogsbe
07-03-10, 07:14 AM
I'm in desperate need of a rear passenger (near) side calliper..

Only snag is that I need it by Wednesday (11th).. Think it's possible to do + how much posted to TN24?

Sorry, these are sold. Actually, rear callipers are always the first things sold. You could just a rebuild kit. They are not difficult.

will-w
07-03-10, 08:31 AM
Have got some from another source.. Cheers anyway!

stokey-leroy
08-03-10, 10:24 AM
I went over and met Johnathan on Saturday and got myself a front splitter, chuffed to bits with it and he's a thoroughly nice bloke, highly recommended!!

dogsbe
08-03-10, 08:09 PM
I went over and met Johnathan on Saturday and got myself a front splitter, chuffed to bits with it and he's a thoroughly nice bloke, highly recommended!!

Thanks and it was nice meeting you as well.

It does seem like I am on the verge of setting up a business. Particularly in providing mods, spare pards and hgf repairs.