PDA

View Full Version : EveryAny rubber / metal coolant pipes for a 180

SSAuto
08-03-10, 09:35 PM
Hi folks,

Trying to sort out a silicone hose kit for a 180.

Does anyone have any hoses or metal pipes in this picture?

http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/ProductImages/Large/GRID003143.gif

For loan or rent.

Basically after every rubber and metal coolant hose/pipe.

Mark

Ritchy
08-03-10, 09:42 PM
will you make one for the k4 as well? id deffo buy it

Jay-ZS+
08-03-10, 09:42 PM
Yer I have all of them but have coolant running through them :laugh:

But seriously I may have no 9 replaced mine recently cant remember if the old one is still in the boot of if I threw it out. Will check tomorrow for you.

SSAuto
08-03-10, 09:45 PM
Haha, i was awaitingt that Jay!

Be great if you could mate!

Richy - Dont see why not, but again id need a kit to give SFS as a sample.

Ritchy
08-03-10, 09:46 PM
i dont have any hoses unfortunatly, is this for an ebay shop i take it or something? any rover 45 will have this hose set in it

SSAuto
08-03-10, 09:51 PM
Hi Ritchy,

I dont really sell the special kits we commission through ebay, it ends up far too expensive.

www.silverstormai.com is us. We've been on the MGR scene for about 9 years.

This is the heater matrix and mid level coolant hoses we did for the 220 turbos. Only available through us as we paid for all the tooling because no one else would (it still hurts:laugh:)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/Cooptub/Silverstorm%20stuff/220matrixhoses1.jpg

Jay-ZS+
08-03-10, 09:54 PM
Seen the threads on RT everyone seems very impressed with them, there are a few people breaking 180s on the site at the mo might be worth a try.

Ritchy
08-03-10, 10:01 PM
if you did the silicone kit how much would you be looking at for it, its something i have wanted for a while, samco dont do a hase kit for the zs just the zr, just a ball park figure as id be in the position to buy it within the next few months if it was available

Boot Hill Bandit
08-03-10, 10:18 PM
if you did the silicone kit how much would you be looking at for it, its something i have wanted for a while, samco dont do a hase kit for the zs just the zr, just a ball park figure as id be in the position to buy it within the next few months if it was available

+1

Jim

Ritchy
08-03-10, 10:24 PM
i think it would be a good seller as no one makes it, someones breaking a 120 here:P help please

SSAuto
08-03-10, 10:28 PM
Well, it wont be cheap, when you do stuff like this, the low numbers increases the price. Its fine selling a 6piece honda civic kit for £130 because they would make 1000 kits on the first line.

Id guess for the coolant hoses wed be looking at something like £150-170 for the full kit.

Ritchy
08-03-10, 10:30 PM
doesnt sound too unreasonable tbh, it is small numbers afterall, ive left a message on the guy whos breaking the 120s thread

Boot Hill Bandit
09-03-10, 06:46 AM
Well, it wont be cheap, when you do stuff like this, the low numbers increases the price. Its fine selling a 6piece honda civic kit for £130 because they would make 1000 kits on the first line.

Id guess for the coolant hoses wed be looking at something like £150-170 for the full kit.

That seems very reasonable to me too. Would be nice to get them for as little as possible of course but I think you could bump numbers by advertising across other forums too.

Jim