PDA

View Full Version : Engine and gearbox for sale

Boot Hill Bandit
17-09-07, 01:11 PM
Engine is my 2.5 KV6 engine out of my 51 plate ZS180 it has covered 81,000 miles and has a light knocking sound diagnosed as a possible big end shell problem. The engine runs fine and loses no oil an easy repair for someone in the know and with the tools. Complete all except the VIS motors. This engine is of no use to me now EMS have fixed my car.

I also have a 36,000 mile PG1 gearbox for sale which works and runs fine before it was removed from the donor car.

I am after only £200 for each item although I am open to offers.

Collection is a must and PayPal payment can be sorted out if required. There are no guarantees with any of these items but as I am a forum member I have given as honest description as I can of them as I don't want any comebacks.

Thanks for looking

Smitten Jim

Craig
18-09-07, 05:09 PM
might still be interested in the plenum Jim, just a little worried about shelling out when its done a fair few miles

Boot Hill Bandit
18-09-07, 06:35 PM
Well for £200 or thereabouts you can have the whole engine and all the bolt on parts as well........I think thats a good bargain for someone as the parts may well come in handy. Have a think about it dude. 07 881 453 714 if you wanna chat.

Smitten Jim

Craig
18-09-07, 08:05 PM
only problem is getting the thing here mate, i would imagine postage would be rather expensive lol and im pretty sure it wont fit thru the letterbox :D

stamford
18-09-07, 09:33 PM
A very good price Jim, just wish I had that money going spare, would look good bolted to my engine stand in the garage :D Project KV6 :hmmm:

Boot Hill Bandit
18-09-07, 09:42 PM
I don't know what to say to be honest. I can look into cost of postage I guess. Other than that I am unsure.

When I go to see Karen in Norway I will be travelling to Newcastle to get the ferry but I am intending on taking the ZS and not the LDV Pilot.........if my insurance on the ZS can't be sorted soon enough I will take the bloody van if I have to! I am going to see her and am determined to do so no matter what vehicle I may have to take.

Smitten Jim

Craig
19-09-07, 06:16 AM
thats the spirit Jim, by hook or by crook :D

stamford
19-09-07, 06:26 AM
Oh for young love! :D :lovers:

KevG
19-09-07, 07:30 AM
Craig, would you not be able to use your works van?

john180
19-09-07, 07:47 AM
Oh for young love! :D :lovers:

it'll soon wear off :lttd:

jokin matey ;)

mrt_04
19-09-07, 07:55 AM
Nearly 3 years with G/F, everyday is a honeymoon still!!!!

Good luck to you Jim. :kissing2:

Boot Hill Bandit
19-09-07, 09:24 AM
Thanks guys she makes me very happy its hard being away from her on the phone (skype)/computer/webcam. I cannot put into words how I feel about her I really can't.........she could have any good looking guy.........but she appears to have chosen me........I'm honoured I really am.

I will update on the situation when I come back on the 19th October (I bloody hope......as I can't book the ferry until the ZS is taxed and insured) Come on insurance companies! :whip:

Smitten Jim

stamford
19-09-07, 12:38 PM
it'll soon wear off :lttd:

jokin matey ;)

:-D been with my partner for some 25 years now, that started as young love!................god, how long?

Moving on...................:whistle:

RalphG
21-09-07, 11:20 PM
From Jim, since he can't post here and I can, he would just like to say...

The engine is provisionally sold and the gear box is still up for offers. Apologies for not being able to post up myself. Thanks for looking.

Smitten Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
30-09-07, 02:18 PM
Gearbox still up for sale folks......make me an offer and it could be yours!

Gearbox had done 38,722 miles before removal from the donor car......on inspection it was in perfect working order.

Would be nice to sell this before the 9th October so I have some more spending money for Norway.

Only other thing I could do is ebay it when I get back.

Thanks for looking

Smitten Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
22-10-07, 08:16 PM
I need some cash.........anyone looking??

Smitten Jim