PDA

View Full Version : A new toy in the driveway

g8ndj
20-03-10, 10:59 PM
I put a deposite down on a MG F today. Nice little car. Very tatty inside and has some small problems but it will make a nice little project :) Going to collect it next weekend.

stamford
20-03-10, 11:37 PM
Nice, looking forward to seeing some pics. At least the weather will be here for you to enjoy :D

peterzs
21-03-10, 09:26 AM
We were looking at MGF,TF after the MGB was eaten away by the dreaded rust. Decided that the ZS was a lot easier to get in and out of at our age. But I always think they look great.

Tried to get into the son in laws MX5 when his battery went flat, think I made the right decision getting the ZS!!

All the best with the referb, bet it will be great fun for the summer.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

talkingcars
21-03-10, 10:08 AM
I agreed to buy an "F" yesterday as well subject to a look inside and a road test.

It was on eBay at a silly cheap price for it's apparent condition. I rang the seller to arrange a veiwing. They weren't going to be home but as the car is only 10 miles away I had a look anyway and did look as good as it sounded. I came home and did a "buy it now" subject to the road test.

I've also located a matching hardtop about 20 miles away so by next weekend we should be ready for some "F"ing fun :)