PDA

View Full Version : Saab 2 Litre turbo engine, with full loom, gearbox, ecu, turbo ect

Ritchy
21-03-10, 08:01 PM
well long shot i know but incase anyones intrested, its a Saab 2 litre turbo engine, full wiring looms, fuse box, mounts, all the ancilary pumps ect, gearbox, driveshaft that runs down the back of the engine, the turbo that to feel has no lift, the ecu as well, starter motor, i think if you put a battery on it n fuel it would probably start but not had any time to look at it, its chain driven

now for the part that may intrest you, this was bought with intention of doing a turbo conversion, ive been told it will go into an astra mk3(p reg shape) now you could make a nice little sleeper with this i think but obviosley its gonna need a little bit of hard graft to get it all to fit, i was going to do this^^ but dunno if il ever get round to it and as of present its just sitting doing nothing, if you intrested give me a PM im not wanting much for it
needs a van or something to pick it up with and a few bodys as its a fair old lump

Ritchy
11-09-10, 03:17 PM
still got all this minus the gearbox, kinda want shot of it if anyones interested? just taking up space atm

KevG
11-09-10, 06:16 PM
I'd love to fit this to my Mk3 but have no space and no time to do it :(

peterzs
11-09-10, 06:20 PM
Think it would look good cut in half!!!

:wave::wave::wave:

Ritchy
11-09-10, 07:29 PM
its too heavy to move about unfortunatly, was a nightmare moving it into the garage myself off the back of the pickup, the cutaway needs to be taken down the scouthall lifted in and out of car/pickup so a k series is ideal because can lift one meself:) plus easier to cut liners on the bench ect:)

kev if you want the engine you can just take it

Ritchy
11-09-10, 08:41 PM
put it on gumtree see if anyones interested so i can have me space in me garage back lol

lawrence-zs180
11-09-10, 10:31 PM
What about vxon bet they would jump at it on there.

Ritchy
11-09-10, 10:34 PM
perhaps:) not wanting very much for it as it owes me nothing, might just end up weighing it in see what happens

lawrence-zs180
12-09-10, 08:08 AM
Im still on the vxon if you want me to put up the details and your contact stuff let me know...

Ritchy
12-09-10, 08:37 AM
il join up later perhaps:) cheers:D

lawrence-zs180
12-09-10, 08:42 AM
no worries dude.

oh yea and it was the handbrake... it was well p issed lol, cheers dude.

Ritchy
12-09-10, 09:57 AM
sorted now then?

lawrence-zs180
12-09-10, 10:12 AM
will be when I creep up on it later... just took off the rear ash tray this morining and saw how far out it was lol. please weather gods be nice and hold lol

Ritchy
13-10-10, 07:03 PM
well stuck it on gumteree, after a week someone came round n decided it was the wrong engine, so was going to just go weigh it in, but that envolves effort on my part, so thought id stuick it on ebay at 99p start....?62//result, so thats ?160 profit ive made off buying it:)

andys1981
13-10-10, 07:05 PM
could ye no have fitted it a zr?? could ave been a donor car lol

Ritchy
13-10-10, 07:27 PM
lol was gonna put it in an astra, then sold the gearbox...so cba anymore, just wanted rid of it, so result its getting taken away, and im getting payed for it

tonyZS110+
14-10-10, 12:29 AM
AAAAAHHHH, Gutted aint bn online for a while as I'd have taken this off you Ritch.

Still, well done on your profit, lol!!

Ritchy
14-10-10, 07:34 AM
had everything as well last year pretty much for the conversion, woulda let you have it for much cheapness, but tbh it saves me taking it down the weigh bridge where most i would have got is about ?20, and i get a big bit of garage back now, hopefully get some car working on space, get me cambelt n cams on:)

Ritchy
15-10-10, 08:31 PM
guy picked it up tonight, said the engine might be going into a morris oxford LOL! least its gone now, get a bit of garage space back...for a bit