View Full Version : What do I do ?

Dan1971
24-03-10, 04:09 PM
£150 ...... ?

Thinking

Rear speakers
Viper stripes - really fancy these to be honest ! :tease:
Wheel refurb

Nothing mechanical as it's going well and it's fast enough. I'm doing an economy tank at the moment and not taking it above 3K rpm.

Anything else ?

Bobdope2002
24-03-10, 04:22 PM
defo not viper stripes

dvid
24-03-10, 04:23 PM
Wheel refurb... If you go for speakers, I have Focals all round in mine and sound deadened boot and they sound superb :)

Dan1971
24-03-10, 04:30 PM
defo not viper stripes

Heeee Heeee ....... Come on ...... You sure ! :mml:

Bobdope2002
24-03-10, 04:30 PM
Heeee Heeee ....... Come on ...... You sure ! :mml:

im pretty sure your not a chav

or are you??

Dan1971
24-03-10, 04:31 PM
Wheel refurb... If you go for speakers, I have Focals all round in mine and sound deadened boot and they sound superb :)

Ain't gonna get all that for £150. I put Focals in my last Mk2 - the one that Sheppeyduo's got and they were good. :hmmm:

Dan1971
24-03-10, 04:33 PM
im pretty sure your not a chav

or are you??

Well .... On a Pug 1007 .... Chav
On a Mustang .... Awesome.

I'm just thinking Black thick stripes down the centre with a pin stripe next to them, and a black refurb for the alloys ....

Bobdope2002
24-03-10, 04:39 PM
your car buddy

just my oppinion viper stripes on anything other than a Viper are rubbish

Dan1971
24-03-10, 04:41 PM
your car buddy

just my oppinion viper stripes on anything other than a Viper are rubbish

Cheers pal ... that's what this thread's about ... getting opinions.

mattie007
24-03-10, 04:53 PM
Viper stripes! Who else has them?!

Dan1971
24-03-10, 04:55 PM
Viper stripes! Who else has them?!

I've seen a few on the XP forum trying to be the touring cars , but haven't seen any other.

Saying that .... maybe there's a clue there !

And ...... Mattie ..... Have you seen the silver 180 for £950 ono I've posted in the for sale section. Belts have even been done apparently !

mattie007
24-03-10, 04:57 PM
Do it! The Union Jack was an awesome idea, so do the stripes! Black on red will look very nice.

acemodder
24-03-10, 04:58 PM
Stripes on a MG... it shouldn't happen

Ritchy
24-03-10, 05:06 PM
black wheels:)

Boot Hill Bandit
24-03-10, 06:12 PM
My honest opinion is don't do Viper stripes........

Do the Union Jack on the roof again but in genuine carbon fibre film!!! It will look black/silver from distance but awesome close up.

Next try and find your favourite racing driver and get them to sign the door mirror backs.............always wanted Reidy to sign one and W.Hughes to sign the other one of mine and put them back on the car........

Jim

SheppeyTrio
24-03-10, 06:23 PM
Do it! The Union Jack was an awesome idea, so do the stripes! Black on red will look very nice.

Do the Union Jack on the roof again but in genuine carbon fibre film!!! It will look black/silver from distance but awesome close up.

Next try and find your favourite racing driver and get them to sign the door mirror backs.............always wanted Reidy to sign one and W.Hughes to sign the other one of mine and put them back on the car........

Jim

Don't do the Union Jack again m8. That's mine!!!! LoL. If i had the money i'd have the Jack taken off and sprayed on, would save on the worry when washing it and turning up the ends!!

Dan1971
24-03-10, 06:25 PM

Jim

Now those are some unique ideas mate ..... Good on you.

Carbon on Red ..... hmmm

Trip to the next GP then to get DCs signature. My other fav isn't around any more. :sad:

Boot Hill Bandit
24-03-10, 06:39 PM
Now those are some unique ideas mate ..... Good on you.

Carbon on Red ..... hmmm

Trip to the next GP then to get DCs signature. My other fav isn't around any more. :sad:

John Cleland is my hero of BTCC...........shame he never drove for MG as that would be perfect.............tracking down Reidy might not be a problem but Hughes is.......

Jim

Ritchy
24-03-10, 08:08 PM
honestly honestly honestly...i think you car looks really smart the way it is n id do the wheels and leave it outside, or maybe get motobuild springs, then do some fancy work on the interior

Dan1971
24-03-10, 08:14 PM
honestly honestly honestly...i think you car looks really smart the way it is n id do the wheels and leave it outside, or maybe get motobuild springs, then do some fancy work on the interior

:hmmm: I think I will do the wheels

Like what on the interior ? I've thought about maybe chrome rings around the dials ... ?

The other thing is maybe tidying up under the bonnet. It's just an ocean of black plastic and wires. Maybe paint the engine cover and get coloured hoses etc .....

Ritchy
24-03-10, 08:16 PM
ehm interior, traffic master clock:P some very dim red led that come on with your sidelights under the dash and back footwells, speaker upgrade of course:)