PDA

View Full Version : phate

tb steve
27-03-10, 09:10 PM
last year i lent phate my cat so he could get he car mot'ed and he said he would get it back to me but he has not and not phoned me or nothing i did have his number but ive lost it

could some one tex him for us please or give him an e-mail

stamford
27-03-10, 09:41 PM
He has been somewhat elusive of late. I did text him and he did say he would call me back................still waiting! Not sure on what is going on with him at present.

Steves Cleenz
27-03-10, 09:50 PM
he is always on Facebook!

stamford
27-03-10, 09:51 PM
I cannot remember the last time I logged into that! More trouble than it's worth imo!

tb steve
28-03-10, 09:17 AM
thank you all

im not on face book but i have his number now :)

Marky Mark
28-03-10, 11:36 AM
Hope you get it back okay mate, Phate has not been online for sometime now, I can drop him a text also if you like to see whats what. :smile1:

RudeDogg1
28-03-10, 12:02 PM
seems to have dropped off the radar while still owing peeps parts and stuff

acemodder
29-03-10, 05:47 PM
To be honest I bought some parts from him, I got them, a few days late though.

He is an good guy, I will nudge him towards this thread if I see him.

Jay-ZS+
29-03-10, 05:54 PM
Hes been real busy recently I text him as he owed me money and he transfered it into my account the next day. He did say he would show his face on here but has had a lot on his plate.

tb steve
29-03-10, 10:31 PM
ok cheers jay i have his number but im on a middlle shift at the mo so i will buzz him at the weekend

starfire039
29-03-10, 11:08 PM
wouldn't worry about it he is a genuine guy, you'll get it back eventually. He's got a lot of **** on his plate.

Phate
12-04-10, 10:48 AM
Steve! I've still got it dude, gimme a call and we'll sort a time I can drop it round to you.

Cheers,
Jake

Thanks to Acemodder for letting me know this thread was here.

Phate
12-04-10, 10:56 AM
he is always on Facebook!

That runs in the background on my phone, so it's rare for me not to be on it :p

MG6Turbo
12-04-10, 10:58 AM
Yep Phate is a top bloke, had many dealings with him, all good.

Like peeps say, he is a busy chappy, but does keep his word !

G

R8NMG
12-04-10, 12:39 PM
Can I have my money back please? I no longer want the parts and it has been 5 months.

Phate
12-04-10, 01:06 PM
Yes, it was £5 wasn't it?

R8NMG
12-04-10, 08:21 PM
Yes, it was £5 wasn't it?

Yes please. I will PM you with my details.

Phate
12-04-10, 09:30 PM
Alright dude no worries I'm busy tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday but Friday I'm pretty free I'll sort it for you then.

tb steve
12-04-10, 09:47 PM
Steve! I've still got it dude, gimme a call and we'll sort a time I can drop it round to you.

Cheers,
Jake

Thanks to Acemodder for letting me know this thread was here.

hello jake how you doing long time no see lol

if you could pop it round any weekend or post it ?? up to you but it would be nice to get it back

there is a bloke on the other site called the phate controller i thought it was you and i was asking for the cat back he denied it but i keeped on at him opps wrong person :sorry:

Phate
12-04-10, 09:59 PM
hello jake how you doing long time no see lol

if you could pop it round any weekend or post it ?? up to you but it would be nice to get it back

there is a bloke on the other site called the phate controller i thought it was you and i was asking for the cat back he denied it but i keeped on at him opps wrong person :sorry:

lol yeh I been busy is one way of putting it :oops:

Ok mate no worries, I'll grab it from the yard on Friday and I'll give you a shout to sort out a time mmkaaay.

tb steve
12-04-10, 10:15 PM
lol yeh I been busy is one way of putting it :oops:

Ok mate no worries, I'll grab it from the yard on Friday and I'll give you a shout to sort out a time mmkaaay.

ok :)

midcuk
16-04-10, 11:55 AM
likewise on the parts front mate can you refund

cheers

Phate
16-04-10, 09:26 PM
likewise on the parts front mate can you refund

cheers

Yes mate, again was £5 wasn't it? PM your details. I'm sorting R8nmsmzdhcb in the morning.

Cheers, again sorry for what happened. I have reasons why but I'm not going into it on here.

Jake