PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see this on XPF.....

KevG
04-04-10, 11:27 PM
http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=53460

Ritchy
04-04-10, 11:35 PM
yeah lol,oh well kinda seems weird the way everything gets outta hand over there, about anything haha,
and btw is george gay? not saying anything bad about it just want to know

tb steve
04-04-10, 11:54 PM
this is why i dont post up there any more, well very little anyway someone trys to help you out and people get the wrong end of the stick and think of all sorts of sh*t the **** should be banned for saying that

this is why ive come over here cos im sick of the ball sh*t

please dont let it happen on here as well and yes he is gay and proud of it good on ya george

Ritchy
05-04-10, 12:01 AM
no problem with him being gay just didnt know,
as for the argueing etc, i think if it started to happen here people would just get told to get to, everyone on here tends to get on and thats the good thing about it and why i stay on here mainly now

tb steve
05-04-10, 12:05 AM
no problem with him being gay just didnt know,
as for the argueing etc, i think if it started to happen here people would just get told to get to, everyone on here tends to get on and thats the good thing about it and why i stay on here mainly now

im glad about that everyone seems to have a good giggle on here :)

Jay-ZS+
05-04-10, 12:08 AM
The lads a fool! Fair play for having a go at workin on his motor but there's got to be a point where you've made the same mistaken 2-3 times and you think , I ain't got a clue and leave it to those that do :slap:

Jay-ZS+
05-04-10, 12:12 AM
im glad about that everyone seems to have a good giggle on here :)

You don't have the same inter forum politics on here because no one gives a monkeys. Xpf is good for technical knowledge but there's a lot of baggage that goes with it, hench why you lot have to put up with my posts here :laugh:

tb steve
05-04-10, 12:21 AM
The lads a fool! Fair play for having a go at workin on his motor but there's got to be a point where you've made the same mistaken 2-3 times and you think , I ain't got a clue and leave it to those that do :slap:

i dont think he know what he is doing in the first place to be honest
http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=52596
and
http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=52638

Alan.F
05-04-10, 03:50 AM
the lad is a balloon like you say fair play to him for having a go but there comes a time to admit defeat.
What makes me laugh about it is he sold a perfectly good 120 coz he needed a bigger car then bought that bag of nails

Zippy Saloon
05-04-10, 05:42 AM
Don't rate the poor lads "help" much, hadn't seen the thread about how they "guessed" the timing!
No wonder he's in it up to his knees! I could send one of my dogs down to help - would be more use to him.

StragglaSteve
05-04-10, 08:31 AM
wish my mechanic offerred to let me come down and work on my own car with his tools and supervision for free :(

would save me a bag of cash and i would learn summin too!!

Maxfly
05-04-10, 08:59 AM
I hadn't checked up on that for a while, **** me it just get's better and better lol

Maxxed_Ross
05-04-10, 09:27 AM
I've given up on XPF these days. There's just too many zoomers over there now

Bobdope2002
05-04-10, 10:01 AM
That guy is a tool simple as

and XPF is Wank

stamford
05-04-10, 10:15 AM
That's the difference between them and us, we wouldn't allow the thread to run that far as it does not do anyone any good. It just turns into a slanging match and everyone gets dragged into the mire. The lad tried but failed, he was badly advised and should have taken the offer from George. Obviously the lads mind was tainted by others and that compounded the issue.

Still, it was an amusing read all the same. :D

Like Peter said those that have never made mistakes and never made anything.

I like to think this forum is as helpful as it can be, those that know advise, those that don't tend to say nothing or point to someone who can.

Better to be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt ;)

Zippy Saloon
05-04-10, 10:22 AM
That guy is a tool simple as

and XPF is Wank
"say what you see"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KotjiUQ7e0s

Jay-ZS+
05-04-10, 10:29 AM
"say what you see"

:laugh: brilliant

R8NMG
05-04-10, 10:29 AM
I think people were originally trying to help the OP but their advice has fallen on deaf ears repeatedly and frustration got the better of most I guess. And to this day the OP is still stuck to his stubborn way. Sometimes there are people who just can not be helped.

Bobdope2002
05-04-10, 10:52 AM
"say what you see"

:laugh:

MG6Turbo
05-04-10, 10:59 AM
I did message him and say, not to keep posting up his continued mistakes, because members were just loving his continual failure.

What got me, was that his dad had a rover 75 1.8 sat on the drive. It didnt run properly for whatever reason, and becaused his dad felt guilty for the 1st mistake, he said to his son, you can use the head off my rover 75 as it will fit.

His Dad by the way is supposed to be an ex longbridge rover technician !

So you got a rover 75 with a running issue(not firing on all 4 cylinders)

So he takes this head off, doesnt get it checked then refits it. It then runs like a bag of nails, and he then says to his dad, what was up with the rover? His dad replied, i think its got a bent valve son !!

I learned the hard way with my step dad, after lending him cars to use, they used to come back dented or broken. The worst one was my trans am, he managed to wipe out a traffic island and get the car stuck blocking the whole road off, which was the main road into Bedford town centre. I got lumboured with a 3k bill for poilce and recovery vehicles, and a knackered car.

Ive never lent him my own car since !

The thread over there just got out of control, and in the end, you just end up not feeling sorry for the lad.

He texd me on numerous occasions, but he had hardly any money, so he couldnt afford to pay us 2 days money to fix it and recover it. Hence the reason i told him to come out of working hours( no pun intended )

Even that got twisted round, but im used to that.

If i had fancied him, i would have made it known, but i didnt. The furthest thing from my mind actually !

G

Zippy Saloon
05-04-10, 11:02 AM
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-MG-1-8-K-SERIES-CYLINDER-HEAD-LOW-MILEAGE-2004_W0QQitemZ150429688576QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Ca rsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item23064ee300
Wonder if he's the bidder? Seems to be collecting them.

peterzs
05-04-10, 11:04 AM
Dont think I had better comment on any of this.

:yikes::oops::oops:

TurboZed
05-04-10, 01:59 PM
the lad is a balloon like you say fair play to him for having a go but there comes a time to admit defeat.
What makes me laugh about it is he sold a perfectly good 120 coz he needed a bigger car then bought that bag of nails

Thing is Alan, there was nothing wrong with his new ZS, he decided to change the HG because it seemed like a good idea to him.....

RudeDogg1
05-04-10, 06:15 PM
I did message him and say, not to keep posting up his continued mistakes, because members were just loving his continual failure.

What got me, was that his dad had a rover 75 1.8 sat on the drive. It didnt run properly for whatever reason, and becaused his dad felt guilty for the 1st mistake, he said to his son, you can use the head off my rover 75 as it will fit.

His Dad by the way is supposed to be an ex longbridge rover technician !

So you got a rover 75 with a running issue(not firing on all 4 cylinders)

So he takes this head off, doesnt get it checked then refits it. It then runs like a bag of nails, and he then says to his dad, what was up with the rover? His dad replied, i think its got a bent valve son !!

I learned the hard way with my step dad, after lending him cars to use, they used to come back dented or broken. The worst one was my trans am, he managed to wipe out a traffic island and get the car stuck blocking the whole road off, which was the main road into Bedford town centre. I got lumboured with a 3k bill for poilce and recovery vehicles, and a knackered car.

Ive never lent him my own car since !

The thread over there just got out of control, and in the end, you just end up not feeling sorry for the lad.

He texd me on numerous occasions, but he had hardly any money, so he couldnt afford to pay us 2 days money to fix it and recover it. Hence the reason i told him to come out of working hours( no pun intended )

Even that got twisted round, but im used to that.

If i had fancied him, i would have made it known, but i didnt. The furthest thing from my mind actually !

G

You had a trams am! u jammie git what year? One of my favorite cars

Therefore u deserve being picked on by that brainless tool :lttd: (joke)