PDA

View Full Version : I'm Disgusted

Alan.F
12-04-10, 03:53 PM
How can F*****g millionaire MP's get legal aid to to pay for there defence to fight the courts about there fidling expenses.

Its really annoyed me

peterzs
12-04-10, 04:13 PM
Put all their assets in their wifes name is a start!!

No wonder people think its not worth voting for any of the *ankers.

Think it will be UKIP again, at least its a protest vote against the main stream parties.

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

Maxxed_Ross
12-04-10, 06:04 PM
That's the problem with this election... I honestly don't think any of the options available are any better than the current shower of idiots

arwilson80
13-04-10, 08:23 AM
That's the problem with this election... I honestly don't think any of the options available are any better than the current shower of idiots

They never are. They never will be. It's the same everywhere, give them some time, get fed up, make a change and the cycle goes on.

dvid
13-04-10, 10:22 AM

Totally agree, which is why I never bother to vote, we are always going to get screwed, its just "who by" that changes :santa:

Jay-ZS+
13-04-10, 11:42 AM
Im voting 'None of the above' that way the parties get to see that people are intrested and care about politics just that none of the parties live up to the wanted standard. If a 1/4 of the country did this maybe they ask where they were going wrong and relise how people felt. :rant:

Maxxed_Ross
13-04-10, 11:44 AM
Where's the raving looney party when you need them?

StragglaSteve
13-04-10, 12:13 PM
Where's the raving looney party when you need them?

they not running this year? was gonna vote for them :(

stamford
13-04-10, 12:24 PM
Unfortunately the ones in local government that actually do a great job are few and far between and the main party they work for is tarnished by poorly advised leaders who need to engage their brains before their mouths. The biggest problem in this country is the fact that we do not trust any of them, therefore we say '****** it I won't vote' but that is the wrong thing to do, every vote counts against the current government, they need to be turfed out imo.