PDA

View Full Version : All washed.

daytona365
15-04-10, 10:32 PM
Spent last saturday washing my 180. A few spots need doing, but Im doing them slowly. Just got new badges front and back.
Next job the exhaust pipe trim.

Ritchy
15-04-10, 10:53 PM
i really like apart from the exus lights because it isnt a lexus, apart from that it looks spot on, they really look great in yellow!

Alan.F
16-04-10, 06:47 AM
looking good whats that pee shooter hanging out from your rear bumper that will br restricting it like crzy

stamford
16-04-10, 07:16 AM
I think there's an old wheelbarrow handle under your car ;)

The badges won't last long, I've long since given up with them!

Marky Mark
16-04-10, 09:48 AM
Looking good there mate do you have any mods planned for her? :-D

StragglaSteve
16-04-10, 10:29 AM
didnt anyone tell you not to wash your car with fairy liquid? its turned yellow!! :fishing:

lookin good fella! need to sort that exhaust out though :(

Hambo-180
16-04-10, 10:39 AM
looking good mate, need to agree with Ritchy not sure about the lexus lights, would look good with an original 180 back box or custom stainless....

p_b82
16-04-10, 12:08 PM
I have started to get 'abuse' from our regulars at our sw meets on .org about teh state of my badges...

tho they quickly shifted to taking the **** when they saw me topping up the coolant from a watering can :laugh:

Steves Cleenz
16-04-10, 12:14 PM
little tip for the exhaust, get some wire wool and autosol, put the auto sol on the wire wool only a pea size blob and give it a good rub, you will be suprised at how much **** it will get off it, or just cut the tail pipe back a bit and buy a barry bolt on, thats what i did on my van

Bobdope2002
16-04-10, 01:08 PM
did u buy this motor from uttox by any chance im sure i recognise it???

TurboZed
17-04-10, 10:59 PM
I think there's an old wheelbarrow handle under your car ;)

The badges won't last long, I've long since given up with them!

I put new ones on my ZS nearly 4 years ago. I gave them 4 good coats of laquer on them and they are still like new now.
Jim

daytona365
18-04-10, 07:56 PM
did u buy this motor from uttox by any chance im sure i recognise it???
I sure did, saw it when I was up visiting my daughter.

daytona365
18-04-10, 08:05 PM
Reply to others: The exhaust pipe looks like a mini, am soon to replace it with a REAL backpipe, adn yes I too agree that the rear lights are bit naff, am looking to put "origional" lights back on.
Other mods for the future: New gear knob, my one is gettig tatty leather, need a new stereo, mine still has a cassette player!! Put blue headlight bulbs in this wkd, needs a wash as its covered in dead insects, but will do that after I come back from Silverstone on monday.
Oh and I have got a new heater resistor to put in as mine has lost 1 and 2 speed.
Filled it up today, Tesco at £118.9 pretty cheap.