PDA

View Full Version : For sale 02 zs180 only £1150!

tahitiMiG
30-04-10, 02:13 PM
I have for sale my 52 reg ZS180 in fairly rare Tahiti Blue. The car has done 67k and is being offered at only £1000 to take into account both the work needed and the work done so far.

GOOD POINTS - New clutch and slave & master cylinder 3 months ago , new cambelts & tensioner 12 months ago. Refurbished alloys. Interior good condition - slight wear on drivers seat but not the usual severe wear on squab. MG branded mats. Pioneer head unit & 6x9's on rear shelf. 12 months MOT.

BAD POINTS - Needs some paint on front OS wing & rear bumper (see pics). Inlet manifold rattling although no VIS problems yet. Judders a bit below 2k revs when you pull away (common problem?). Rattle from O/S CV joint at low speed over rough ground. No tax (expired today!)

Overall the car is basically sound but I have spent a lot of money on it and now have a company vehicle and so would like it to go to a good home. With a bit of work it could be great. Please do not hesitate to contact me via the site or on 07967 825246 if you have any questions or would like to view.

Many thanks

Tris

PS Let me know if you would like to offer a swap for a small hatch, motorbike, boat etc!!

stamford
30-04-10, 02:15 PM
A bargin for someone, track car anyone?