PDA

View Full Version : am i doing somthing wrong

shopfitter
02-05-10, 10:40 AM
Hello good people of the ZSclub
I am a newbie and have a badly damaged 04 180, i have tried to start a thread inn parts for sale , But i keep getting a message saying that i can't
Do i have to activate somthing or pay ????
Regards:confused:

stamford
02-05-10, 10:59 AM
There is a default setting for anyone with less than 100 posts not being able to post items for sale. This was purely to weed out people joining with 1 post and sticking an item up be it a car or breaking for spares and never returning. This does not help member numbers and also people with more than 100 posts are seen as frequent and also more importantly trustworthy. We have come across our fairshare of n00bs who have taken some forum members for a ride, not just here but other forums.

If you want to proceed and offer items up for sale then we can override the settings for a fee, which is no different to some other forums where members can purchase the right to use the market place.

We just have not got around to posting a sticky on the subject with fees.

daytona365
02-05-10, 02:52 PM
Hi there, what bits you got for sale? To get round the problem, email me the list on gdt2004uk@yahoo.co.uk

shopfitter
02-05-10, 03:09 PM
Hi there
thanks for the speedy reply,
How would you like me to pay?
I have a couple of old kv6 upper inlet manifolds if that helps, also about 3 vis motors. i see you are working on improvments
regards

stamford
02-05-10, 07:19 PM
Would actually pay for you to become a site supporter and this enables you to post items, link in my sig.

shopfitter
06-05-10, 03:58 PM
Would actually pay for you to become a site supporter and this enables you to post items, link in my sig.

Hello there
thanks for that , can i pay in another way , do not have paypal
regards

Dan1971
06-05-10, 09:08 PM
Got to get a paypal A/C mate. Easy peezy and most of the guys would look to use it to pay you too.

stamford
06-05-10, 09:39 PM
Paypal only my friend, as said makes it easier to carry out transactions, especially if you are selling items.