PDA

View Full Version : Mk2 zs 180

archermav
07-05-10, 06:41 PM
Righto,
This may seem odd to most folk (and very odd to my wife), but having been posted to a much closer place of work, I can now afford to drive something far less sensible than my ZS :ohmy:

I appreciate that this may seem a strange thing to say, but after owning numerous Cosworths, I have another hankering for one:rofl:

So, I just went outside and took a few quick snaps of the car (it was too cold for some arty type ones). I bought the car via this forum so it is 'known' on here as such. She has done 45,000 miles and will have 12 months MOT, tax until Feb 2011. She has electric windows all round.

Sine I bought her I have had four new Avon tyres, catch tank fitted (but not yet plumbed in ) and also have a spare fog light (again not yet fitted). She has also had lots and lots of wax!

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k112/archermav/DSCF1269.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k112/archermav/DSCF1275.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k112/archermav/DSCF1274.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k112/archermav/DSCF1276.jpg
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k112/archermav/DSCF1271.jpg

Sorry about the size of the pics. I will be putting the car on ebay/PH over the weekend, where I expect her to do quite well.

There is no secret that when I bought the car it was a damn fine bargain, so much so that I do feel advertised elsewhere I may make a few quid. However, whilst on here I do not intend to make money off folk. Through here I would like to see £3000 for her (which is less than I paid).

I am in good old Wednesbury, which means the Black Country( junction 9 M6), which means NO, I am not a Brummie.

So, am I being realistic in asking £3000?

peterzs
07-05-10, 07:27 PM
Looks a good price, I'd be tempted to go a bit higher, you will be asked to knock some cash off and you dont have any where to go but down.

:wave::wave::wave:

Hambo-180
07-05-10, 07:50 PM
lovely looking car mate you should get £3k no bother....

archermav
07-05-10, 08:19 PM
Looks a good price, I'd be tempted to go a bit higher, you will be asked to knock some cash off and you dont have any where to go but down.

:wave::wave::wave:

I can see your point, but quite frankly it is this price on here only, I would hope that folk on here would appreciate that. I will put her up for more on PH. As mentioned in the add, I got her off this site for a good price, so seems fair to pass that on.

peterzs
07-05-10, 08:24 PM
Nice thought, hope you get a quick sale, certainly looks worth the £3,000.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

stamford
07-05-10, 09:14 PM
Well worth the money, tis a nice example.

stokey-leroy
07-05-10, 09:52 PM
Gorgeous looking motor mate and seems a very good price for it! Nowt wrong with brummies lol...bloody yam yams!!!

ian zs180
08-05-10, 08:37 AM
Worth every penny that is a great looking zed

drewbles
08-05-10, 10:31 AM
hi mate id put it up for more than that its a lovely looking car i paid 3400 yesterday for a 54 plate saloon with 49000 miles and e/w all round alcantara seats etc and he had it up for 3995 and i thought i got a good deal so would deffinately advertise for more

Dan1971
08-05-10, 01:34 PM
Typical .....

Great car mate ... Bargain. Just so you know, I sold mine for £4K recently via PH. Mine was an 05 with 23K.

p_b82
08-05-10, 02:17 PM
stunning looking car - I hope it goes to a good home.

Either from here at a slightly lower rate, or via Ph for a premium.

archermav
08-05-10, 04:30 PM
Typical .....

Great car mate ... Bargain. Just so you know, I sold mine for £4K recently via PH. Mine was an 05 with 23K.

I know, I did say I never tax the same car twice.

Going to ask £3500 for her on PH, although I normally sell via ebay. Start em at 99p with No reserve. Gives the wife kittens:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Never had a duff sale yet (bet that's put the kybosh on it)

Dan1971
08-05-10, 04:39 PM
I know, I did say I never tax the same car twice.

Going to ask £3500 for her on PH, although I normally sell via ebay. Start em at 99p with No reserve. Gives the wife kittens:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Never had a duff sale yet (bet that's put the kybosh on it)

:yikes:

archermav
14-05-10, 03:11 PM
Righto, just passed her MOT, so has a fresh 12 month ticket. My cosworth itch really needs scratching.

archermav
19-05-10, 08:24 PM
I hang my head in shame as I am indeed an idiot!!!!!!!! After having a good response via PH, agreed a deal with a chap who came to buy the car tonight. Then wifey decides to remind me that I still haven't received the log book back for the car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoke to original owner who assures me he sent the log book off months ago, and I recall sending my part of the green slip off as well, weeks ago asking for a new log book. Then it just slipped my mind until tonight.

Just sorry I wasted the poor buyers travelling time. So, if anyone is interested off here I will need a few days (and I will be £25 lighter) for the log book.

ZS_LEE
22-05-10, 05:31 PM
Is the car still for sale matey

SheppeyTrio
23-05-10, 10:19 AM
Hope u have good luck selling m8!

archermav
23-05-10, 01:14 PM
I put the car on PH for £3650, I thought I was pushing my luck. However, seems it was a fair price as I have agreed a deal for rather more than the £3000 I was asking on here.

She is still here though, sat on the drive looking lovely. The 'buyer' states he will wait the week or so for the log book to come through. So, just a case of wait and see really. I went to the DVLA office on Friday and applied for the new book. Cost me £25 even though I had kept a copy of the original application I sent to them on the 2 march (I just never thought to make a copy of the green slip).

archermav
05-06-10, 01:46 PM
Well, she has gone. Very nice chappie from Plymouth bought her. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Dan1971
05-06-10, 02:39 PM
Well, she has gone. Very nice chappie from Plymouth bought her. Oh well, onwards and upwards.

What now ?

archermav
05-06-10, 02:51 PM
I have no idea? It was going to be a Sapph cossie, but not sure about it as a daily. Then I thought Focus MK1 RS. Then I thought, well I've never had a scoobie. Then I thought, how about a new shape Rangey.

Then I got fed up of thinking!!!!!