PDA

View Full Version : the new black beauty

Rocket Red
13-05-10, 05:17 PM
have had the car for a week now and have fitted moto build springs and lower brace bar. have just recived my decat and i am awaiting delivery of a carbon air filter which hopefully will be fitted on Friday will put pic's on tomorrow of the car lowered and more pic's as the other part's are fitted also have a sheddist kit and aero blade's plus some more thing's from the old car. will keep you posted.

have seen an XPower Thruflo Exhaust is this a good exhaust for my car?

stamford
13-05-10, 05:38 PM
My you have been busy! Sounds pretty good so far.

Steves Cleenz
13-05-10, 09:27 PM
i have the xpower back box on mine and its a nice sound, not too loud either

Ritchy
13-05-10, 09:49 PM
sounds like your going for garys twin then:P, get your wheels powdercoated grey

Rocket Red
13-05-10, 10:36 PM
sounds like your going for garys twin then:P, get your wheels powdercoated grey

No chance not a fan of dark wheels at all :thumbsdown:

Maxfly
14-05-10, 04:55 AM
No chance not a fan of dark wheels at all :thumbsdown:

:baby:That's no right

lol :D Same way i canna stand white wheels, gie me the boak:rambo:

The xpower exhausts are suppposed to be very good...not sure how much choice you get on tailpipes though. Think it's just the inwardly rolled 5"?!?! How you finding your springs after settling in?? :)

Rocket Red
14-05-10, 08:19 AM
:baby:That's no right

lol :D Same way i canna stand white wheels, gie me the boak:rambo:

The xpower exhausts are suppposed to be very good...not sure how much choice you get on tailpipes though. Think it's just the inwardly rolled 5"?!?! How you finding your springs after settling in?? :)

The springs were on my old car so not much settling in to be done, but it looks much better lowered will put up some pic's later today.

dvid
14-05-10, 10:23 AM
Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

Rocket Red
14-05-10, 08:05 PM
fitted my air filter today couldn't get the cat off so it's going to the garage on Monday here's a couple of pictures of the car lowered. sorry about crap quality camera phone is rubbish.

car13
14-05-10, 09:08 PM
Looks good

sduk
14-05-10, 09:12 PM
really nice!

gsinclairzs
14-05-10, 09:25 PM
How low are the motobuilds? I went for a 30mm drop but didnt see much difference at the rear.

Rocket Red
14-05-10, 10:06 PM
How low are the motobuilds? I went for a 30mm drop but didnt see much difference at the rear.

They were supposed to lower my mk1 by 30mm so not sure but I can't put my finger between the wheel and the arch at the front or the back.

Supercharged_Z
15-05-10, 08:23 PM
looking good mate.

air filter all ok?

Rocket Red
16-05-10, 09:13 AM
looking good mate.

air filter all ok?

yeah seam's to be definatly feel's less restricted.

Rocket Red
06-06-10, 03:57 PM
just brought one of these will let you all know if it makes any difference :yes: thought it might be worth a try as i already have a rear lower brace.