PDA

View Full Version : TB ZS180 MK1 - End of June/July

Phate
27-05-10, 09:37 AM
Hi guys,

Just seeing what could potentially be available.

Want a well looked after well specced mk1 Trophy Blue 180. Engine must have had the cambelts done or discount £500 for me to do it, well looked after, and solid service history to.

I say well specced, I just don't want a pov one. Preferably with atleast some breathing mods done but not essential!

So:

Half leather blue seats
Front electric windows
AC
Extreme Spoiler
4 wheels and a steering wheel :p

Will be looking to buy End of June, beginning of July :)

Cheers,
Jake

stamford
27-05-10, 04:37 PM
I got half blue leather seats and possibly the AC ;)

Phate
27-05-10, 04:43 PM
Haha. Was dead set on a Teg but things have changed and now need something that's socialable. So 4 door saloon basically :p - Plus I know the Zeds inside and out can fix any problem on them and will most likely just modded the nuts out of it. So full breathing mods, SC'er if I can get one to :)

Boot Hill Bandit
28-05-10, 08:37 AM
My car is for sale Jake as I am collecting a nice solar red ZT190+ in a few weeks!

I know it isn't blue but it is well specced and well known. You of all people have seen it often and know how much money has been spent on it. I'm only after £2250...........a steal considering the thousands spent on it.

Most of the car itself has been replaced and/or upgraded and you can forget about doing any work on it!

Ideal car for you in my books dude and I know you will enjoy driving it and look after it...........PM me or phone me I know we can do a deal if you want it.

Jim

Phate
28-05-10, 09:48 AM
Hey Jim,

Thank you for the offer, but I'm being very picky right now! Unfortunately for owners of these cars it's more of a buyers market than a sellers, and I'm after a Saloon, not a hatch as I don't like the hatch, also I'm not a fan of red lol.

Thanks anyway though mate, I know your car has been well looked after and it'll serve someone well, and it has the all important LSD!! But it's not for me :)

All the best,
Jake

Boot Hill Bandit
28-05-10, 09:53 AM
Hey Jim,

Thank you for the offer, but I'm being very picky right now! Unfortunately for owners of these cars it's more of a buyers market than a sellers, and I'm after a Saloon, not a hatch as I don't like the hatch, also I'm not a fan of red lol.

Thanks anyway though mate, I know your car has been well looked after and it'll serve someone well, and it has the all important LSD!! But it's not for me :)

All the best,
Jake

No worries fella ;)

Unsure what to do with her at the moment. I'd like to sell her complete but I think I may have to break her for spares at some point.

Jim

Steves Cleenz
28-05-10, 03:42 PM
my dad might be selling his soon, TB saloon 180, had the belts done when he bought it 2 years ago but its on 156k

Phate
28-05-10, 03:54 PM
Hi Steve,

How many miles it done? and how much is he looking for?

And in your honest opinion, whats the condition like? :) - Paintwork, interior etc.

Also how many miles has he done since the cambelts were done, also any mods? has it ever been RR'd?

Cheers,
Jake

Dan1971
28-05-10, 03:54 PM
My car is for sale Jake as I am collecting a nice solar red ZT190+ in a few weeks!

I know it isn't blue but it is well specced and well known. You of all people have seen it often and know how much money has been spent on it. I'm only after £2250...........a steal considering the thousands spent on it.

Most of the car itself has been replaced and/or upgraded and you can forget about doing any work on it!

Ideal car for you in my books dude and I know you will enjoy driving it and look after it...........PM me or phone me I know we can do a deal if you want it.

Jim

Bit of a hi-jack, but if I was in the market, I'd rip your hand off for that money mate.....

Steves Cleenz
28-05-10, 03:59 PM
Hi Steve,

How many miles it done? and how much is he looking for?

And in your honest opinion, whats the condition like? :) - Paintwork, interior etc.

Also how many miles has he done since the cambelts were done, also any mods? has it ever been RR'd?

Cheers,
Jake

its done 156000

, and TBH its in reall good condition for the miles, drivers seat worn but thats it only mods on it are open cone filter and back box, dont know how many miles he done since teh cam belts, think its about 20,000

Phate
28-05-10, 04:02 PM
its done 156000

, and TBH its in reall good condition for the miles, drivers seat worn but thats it only mods on it are open cone filter and back box, dont know how many miles he done since teh cam belts, think its about 20,000

Cool cheers, ask him if he'd consider selling it around the end of June and how much he'd want for it please, also pictures to! :)

Many Thanks,
Jake