PDA

View Full Version : What colours did they make on the MK2 dervs

Jem
30-05-10, 03:10 PM
Kel would luv to swap our silver one with a nice blue one,Ive seen some zeds when driving around but ive not seen any blue ones,Not even sure if the ones ive seen is dervs,Silver zeds around here seem popular.

EDIT: Im talking about the 115 model.

peterzs
30-05-10, 03:44 PM
Any excuse,

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm214/peterzs/2010_0417kyra0001.jpg

Also do it in black, but dont want a swap!!

:beer2::beer2:

R8NMG
30-05-10, 03:46 PM
I would say the colours offered by MGR for the diesel mk2 ZS would be exactly the same as the petrol. The reason you haven't seen any blue mk2 ZS diesel is probably because there aren't that many ZS diesel to start with. Many would have gone for the petrol variety.

Jem
30-05-10, 03:53 PM
Any excuse,

Also do it in black, but dont want a swap!!

:beer2::beer2:

And so you should show it off its a lovely colour,Kel has allways said if we hadn't got the silver one she would of loved a blue one but she has allways said the yellow ones are nice anything thats stands out from the rest.

I would say the colours offered by MGR for the diesel mk2 ZS would be exactly the same as the petrol. The reason you haven't seen any blue mk2 ZS diesel is probably because there aren't that many ZS diesel to start with. Many would have gone for the petrol variety.

True i know when we got this car we were told that there are not to many around.

Zippy Saloon
30-05-10, 03:56 PM

I'd go along with that, came across this one a while ago on mgoc site - gorgeous
http://www.mgownersclub.co.uk/cgi-bin/gen5?runprog=mgoc&a=&mode=gallery_single&id=1105692641_18859

Jem
30-05-10, 04:01 PM
Tis a very sexy car better keep kel away from that picture she will want to print it off to take to bed lol,She is blue mad.

Jem
30-05-10, 04:28 PM
I thnk kel would be over the moon if we swaped ours,I think there is no harm in finding out so i think ill pop into the wanted section.