PDA

View Full Version : Cumbrian shooting's

Ritchy
02-06-10, 07:21 PM
i'd just like to say that my thoughts are with the familys of the cumbrian shootings victims i dont understand how anyone could do that to innocent people

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10214661.stm

shcKr-
02-06-10, 07:43 PM
Completely disgusting that someone has to take their own problems out on other innocent people rather than trying to seek out help, nothing surely can be that bad that you have to take other peoples lives.. If you can't deal with it, then take your own life.. Not those who have nothing to do with you :(

He has ruined alot of peoples lives.. So very selfish :(

LozMachine
02-06-10, 09:07 PM
Thanks Guys, quite a strange day today.............

Nor
02-06-10, 09:12 PM
Watched it unfold on the BBC this morning/afternoon. Some of the eye witness stuff was heartbreaking to hear. God bless those affected. Cowardly ****.

Dan1971
02-06-10, 09:25 PM
Yep ... Thoughts are with the families.

Cumbria's had it tough this year .... Floods, the school coach only a week or so ago and now this.

tcr
02-06-10, 09:39 PM
youve gotta think of the menality of this kinda lonely person ,im no way any physcologist (cant even spell it) but youve come to a point in your life where nothing matters ( weve all had times where weve thought i could do that person harm ) so your gonna acually do it and youve got no expectation of being alive to face the coinciquences , he flipped and did the very thing that would imortalize him and make him known for years to come , just think how many documentories will come of his actions

Ritchy
02-06-10, 09:42 PM
Thanks Guys, quite a strange day today.............

where you involved loz mate?

LozMachine
02-06-10, 10:12 PM
where you involved loz mate?

Not directly, no, i was at work when it all kicked off (about 6 miles away) , and it was worrying for a few hours when no-one knew where the guy was at, thankfully (sounds selfish i know) he had headed south....

peterzs
02-06-10, 10:18 PM
What a complete a**ehole, (thats the mad taxi driver) all those lives ruined, plus the truma of the people that saw it or heard it.

Worrying thing is, as the TV guy said, this wont be the last.

Cumbria is such a lovely place and it has such a lot of bad luck.

Thoughts go out to all involved.

andys1981
02-06-10, 10:31 PM
yeah its a real shame for those involved,ive been watching this on sky news all day,gid birthday eh,it just seems to get worse,hes even shot his twin brother,after i heard he shot a lady with her 23 month old daughter a was hooked,my wee girl is only 4 month older,total devastation!

Ritchy
02-06-10, 10:37 PM
Not directly, no, i was at work when it all kicked off (about 6 miles away) , and it was worrying for a few hours when no-one knew where the guy was at, thankfully (sounds selfish i know) he had headed south....

i dont blame you for thinking that bud, what do you do in that situation, if in that situation it would just seem unreal so i dunno what id do, ive been in ambush situations before and yes we where using blanks, but when someone starts shooting at you with a gun, your not always sure whats going on

what i cant get over is how selfish it was and i just cant get my head round it, i could possible understand if it was people he knew that had caused him hastle, but it was just normal people, i couldnt imagine getting a call telling me someone had just shot my girlfriend, mum, dad, sister, its just unthinkable

SharronB
02-06-10, 10:51 PM
Still cant believe it :( I wouldnt let the kids out the house until he was found cos he could have been heading anywhere....My thought's are with the families and friends of the 12 dead and 25 injured! :(

stamford
03-06-10, 07:49 AM
I only caught this late last night, shocking sequence of events. My thoughts are with all the families involved. I just hope something positive comes from this, I know they vet potential firearms owners, but they need to do more to stop this from happening again. Very sad indeed.

gsinclairzs
03-06-10, 09:35 AM
Terrible and to think of a 23 month year old too. So innocent.

mattie007
03-06-10, 10:00 AM
What is this world coming too? I cant imagine what it was like for all the poor innocent people involved.

gsinclairzs
03-06-10, 11:54 AM
Visited Cumbria a few years back. Such a beautiful place. You would never imagine this happening there. Reminds me of Dunblane, where my history teacher lost his niece.

Jay-ZS+
03-06-10, 12:24 PM
Sort of thing you expect to happen in america not in cumbria! Thoughts are with those effected