PDA

View Full Version : Clyde tunnel

Stephen
14-06-10, 02:51 PM
The other night i was bored so myself and a few friends went a drive, and ended up at the Clyde Tunnel. Ended up going through it 8 times, just to listen to the ZS!

And to think what a 180 with a loud exhaust would sound like!! :look::w00t:

Maxfly
14-06-10, 03:32 PM
LOL, something i keep meaning to do, never driven through it in a decent car yet:police:

grimmy
14-06-10, 03:59 PM
It sounds awesome been through it a few times with the windows down he he

Ritchy
14-06-10, 04:40 PM
hope ye slowed for the camera's! its a 30 in there

lol joking been through there at a wee pace before, 29 i think. goes right under my work carpark

peterzs
14-06-10, 05:04 PM
:oops::oops: kind of thing I'd do!!

;););)

Stephen
14-06-10, 05:06 PM
LOL, something i keep meaning to do, never driven through it in a decent car yet:police:

You have a decent car!

Theres no speed cameras under there ;)

Ritchy
14-06-10, 05:09 PM
lol i know i was winding ye up, imagine going through 8 times though getting flashed eight times, sure i saw triple figures once...coolant was hot....obv, if you switch lanes a lot you can get dug up i think because it is all cctv'd up

my dad was in switzerland years ago n he said he kept going through tunnels n seeing flashing lights n he didnt know what it was, turned out it was speed cameras never heard anything though

Maxfly
14-06-10, 06:25 PM
You have a decent car!

Theres no speed cameras under there ;)

Cheers, but haven't been through since I had my first car 11 years ago roughly:)

talkingcars
17-06-10, 09:44 PM
A couple of years ago I arranged a run for the local "chapter" of the retro club, I planned the route through a couple of tunnels that run under the south downs, the Lewes tunnel was awsome have 20 odd modified cars ;)

peterzs
17-06-10, 09:51 PM
We had us a convoy going to the Brighton meet last year, well 3 of us, still sounded great with the windows down.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

grimmy
18-06-10, 01:08 PM
There's a good tunnel in stoke i like to have a blast through when i am heading to Alton Towers.