PDA

View Full Version : zs 180 cam belt change

roverdave81
16-06-10, 03:59 PM
just droped the 180 off with the guy who is doing my water pump / cam belt change will let you guy know how it all gose when i get it back at 4pm 2moz ive supplied the part and he is fitted them for ?220 + vat

roverdave81
17-06-10, 04:27 PM
Right people just got the car back from having the all important camblet change and water pump with coolant and im well happy with the service i got, the guy has done a top job and i didnt evan have to ask him for the old parts back as he had already put them in the car for me. The car is 2001 y reg with 60k on the clock and was well over due the cam belt change, once i got home i checked the old belts over let say this the main belt looks like it would have snaped any time soon but the 2 smaller belts still look new and the water pump looks like it would have keeped on working but isnt worth not doing. The hole thing has cost me ?270 cos i suppled the part so if any has the cam belt change coming up it maybe worth giving this guy a ring as he will do it for ?470 with the parts KnL services coventry 02476 366466