PDA

View Full Version : Zs MKII 105hp

ZsPower
02-07-10, 09:10 PM
Every one knows i crashed my ZS alone, wen a fell a sleep.
Luckly i was alone, and no one was passing by at the moment.
The repair is taking some time becouse every thing is very expensive, and it was very hard to find some one fix the car.
I went to various places and every one was afraid of the car (MG/Rover is gone, there ar no spear parts on the market)
Finaly a found a mecanic that had the guts to help me, 2 brothers that acepted the chaleng.
The car ready to hit road, just missing time to take new pics.

Done Part:

-Rattle Pad (front dores and on the floor)
-Exaust mood (original it was 4-1, now is 4-2-1 like rover 400 previous 2000, it got a bit mor response wen under 3000rpm)
-2 Toyo Proxes T1r (gone in crash)
-I dont know how you name this, but is that movement sensor inside on the cealing (myne is on right, UK driver side) makes car alarm sound if something moves inside.
-K&N in box filter
-Extreme spoiler

Undone Part
-HID lights
-UV Protection film (on the back window and doors 70% grey)
-2 aluminium exhaust pipes
-Rattle Pad on the hood reducind the engine noise
-52mm Throttle Body.
-LED light?s on the 4 door?s, pointing to the floor (every body likes to see wher they step, wen getting out of the car, speciali in winter)
-Ultra light Flyweel

If ther is somethink that you guys think tha i should do, just post it, i want know your opinions.

KevG
02-07-10, 09:42 PM
-Rattle Pad (front dores and on the floor) Sound Deadening
-Exaust mood (original it was 4-1, now is 4-2-1 like rover 400 previous 2000, it got a bit mor response wen under 3000rpm) Exhaust Manifold
-2 Toyo Proxes T1r (gone in crash)
-I dont know how you name this, but is that movement sensor inside on the cealing (myne is on right, UK driver side) makes car alarm sound if something moves inside. Interior Movement Sensor (Ultrasonics)
-K&N in box filter
-Extreme spoiler

Undone Part
-HID lights
-UV Protection film (on the back window and doors 70% grey)
-2 aluminium exhaust pipes
-Rattle Pad on the hood reducind the engine noise Underbonnet Sound Deadening
-52mm Throttle Body.
-LED light?s on the 4 door?s, pointing to the floor (every body likes to see wher they step, wen getting out of the car, speciali in winter) Puddle Lights
-Ultra light Flywheel

ZsPower
02-07-10, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the help KevG :thumbsup:
My inglish is very rusty and i have a lac of technical terms. :cry:

Craig
02-07-10, 10:59 PM
Thanks for the help KevG :thumbsup:
My inglish is very rusty and i have a lac of technical terms. :cry:

Dont worry mate, some of us have the same problem because we are Scottish :D

Ritchy
02-07-10, 11:25 PM
lol i can read it now, i didnt realise you where from portugal, very good english to be able to do car terms:)

Jay-ZS+
03-07-10, 10:41 AM
I have a spare ultrasonic sensor kicking around somewhere if wanted I will dig it out.