PDA

View Full Version : Nice motor mate...

BUCKYDEVIL
03-07-10, 09:16 PM
OK so Tracey is off out on a hen night tonight and got to tell this one...
The theme of the hen night is BURLESQUE,,, Dita Von tess kinda style and the girls are all out getting dancing lessons.
Tracey is looking great with all the sexy tackle on with all the trimmings,,
Anyhow I had to drop her off at the Hens flat but before going there she needed cash from an ATM and not wanting to draw too much attention to herself she sent me, Now problem is ATM is next to pub and due to smoking regulations there was a couple o lads outside pub having a puff and Blatantly staring at my car on return from ATM, Traceys window was down as it was warm and wasnt too pleased to hear the following ,,
Thats a really nice motor mate is it the 180 ?
She sitting in front seat wearing Basque and fishnets,,, wasnt too happy.
Thats the Sexy ZS for ya....

Ritchy
03-07-10, 09:21 PM
lol shame ye said yes and mate a v6 noise as you drove away

BUCKYDEVIL
03-07-10, 09:26 PM
Only funny Ritchy as I think she already has jelousy issues with the ZED...

daytona365
03-07-10, 09:38 PM
The Zed sounds almost as good as a woman moaning.

I find ladies staring at me, when I drive past !!

Ritchy
03-07-10, 10:37 PM
i got bored and went a drive there, just nice to go a drive nowhere in particular in the car, think tanya is jelous of the car a bit lol, not been spending as much time on it lately though, been so skint, lots i want to do when i get money though

BUCKYDEVIL
04-07-10, 12:07 AM
i got bored and went a drive there, just nice to go a drive nowhere in particular in the car, think tanya is jelous of the car a bit lol, not been spending as much time on it lately though, been so skint, lots i want to do when i get money though

Still not clear on which one you want to spend your money on bud ??
Knowing you though I take it you mean the car...:yes:

Nor
04-07-10, 12:21 AM
Bucky :)

BUCKYDEVIL
04-07-10, 12:45 AM
OK ... so another long story short,,
My Beautifull Fiancee went out looking A million ????? when I dropped her off .
Very Very proud that she is the special lady in my life and started to look forward to her coming home with the party tackle on.....
Well she just fell through the door now with a broken heel, husky voice and cold chips n cheese...
So so proud... lol...
Rave ON ........

Dan1971
04-07-10, 07:44 AM
She sounds perfect mate ....even brought you home some supper !

daytona365
04-07-10, 07:22 PM
My ex wife never did that for me, she just used to come, wake me up to help her to bed. Then wake up with sore head, tell me to look after the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan1971
04-07-10, 08:15 PM
:sorry::morepics::mml:

stamford
05-07-10, 07:43 AM
:sorry::morepics::mml:

:laugh: yea! Probably in the NSFW thread!

sarah
05-07-10, 08:44 AM
OK ... so another long story short,,
My Beautifull Fiancee went out looking A million ????? when I dropped her off .
Very Very proud that she is the special lady in my life and started to look forward to her coming home with the party tackle on.....
Well she just fell through the door now with a broken heel, husky voice and cold chips n cheese...
So so proud... lol...
Rave ON ........

:rofl:!!!

this sounds like me, i come strolling in at 3am, with kebab and lettuce down my top, walking into things trying to take my shoes off!

I get into bed and to me im whispering because my ears are ringing from the music, but Andy says im shouting LMAO

the next day i wake up and find food all over the floor from where ive tried to eat it but failed, hahahhaha.. proper funny. :)