PDA

View Full Version : pictures of my new ZS ATOMIX120

jockfraz
13-07-10, 07:32 PM
just a few pictures of my new car im very happy with it.

stamford
13-07-10, 07:49 PM
Looks nice, good thing about the Atomix is they are well spec'd.

Jay-ZS+
13-07-10, 07:56 PM
Looks nice, what was the spec on the atomix's?

jockfraz
13-07-10, 08:00 PM
The MG ZR Atomix SE looks the part with side sill finishers to complement the front and rear spoiler treatment, 16" 'Hairpins' MG alloy wheels and front fog lamps. Inside the Atomix naturally features a great sound system with a standard fit Kenwood CD tuner. Harnessing the driver are part leather Monaco seats and a leather steering wheel. An electric sunroof and windows, and remote central door locking provide security.

The substantial ZS specification includes 16" 'Hairpins' alloy wheels, a sports suspension that has attracted widespread acclaim, ABS with EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution), four airbags, remote central door locking and air conditioning. Electric front windows and door mirrors are also standard.

but i have been robbed i dont have a sunroof.

stamford
14-07-10, 07:25 AM
All the usual bits a + has a i guess, sunroof was optional, has air-con, side sills, fogs etc.

RalphG
14-07-10, 12:19 PM
Nice looking car. However, there doesn't seem to be any external Atomix badging...

stamford
14-07-10, 12:21 PM
Nice looking car. However, there doesn't seem to be any external Atomix badging...

Good point that, I have seen a few Atomix models and none of them were badged either. Was it a launch thing but dropped when on sale?