PDA

View Full Version : GROUP BUY - Autoglym Super Resin Polish

ThumpJunkie
25-07-10, 12:14 AM
http://www.elitecarcare.co.uk/images/Autoglym%20Super%20Resin%20Polish%201L.jpg

Not really a group buy as such - I spontaneously bought a box of ten for a good price, kept one for myself, gave one to my dad and am now giving you lot first dibs on the rest, so there are eight up for grabs on a strictly first-paid first-sold basis.

This stuff really needs no introduction, great bit of kit appreciated by detailers and the average punter alike. These are 325ml bottles, the smallest available, so cheap enough to purchase if you want to see what all the hype is about, yet still large enough to cover your entire car MANY times over.

RRP of this is ?9.99, I'm selling it for ?4.75 per bottle INCLUDING First Class postage to your door, which is cheaper than you'll get it ANYWHERE. As mentioned, I'm making NO profit here, in fact I'm not even sure on the postage costs yet so I might actually make a slight loss! The initial cost of the ten bottles was too much of a bargain to pass on though :)

If you want a bottle (or more), send the ?4.75 via PayPal GIFT PAYMENT to cldrlm@aol.com. Once it's sent, PM me your address details and I'll get it posted off too you the same or next day, depending on the time and how drunk I am :crazy:

Remember, first people to pay me for this get it, so be quick! :)

S7000EY
25-07-10, 09:09 AM
payed

ThumpJunkie
25-07-10, 10:16 AM
Think that's them gone folks, will confirm shortly, in the meantime please do not send anymore payment.

ThumpJunkie
25-07-10, 10:34 AM
Gone.

Ritchy
25-07-10, 11:04 AM
lol sleepers lost out there:P its good stuff