PDA

View Full Version : Anyone off to a scrappy soon?

Jay-ZS+
27-07-10, 07:05 PM
Im after some switch blanks from the zs/45 only I need 15 of them!!
So far Ive sourced 8 so could do with another 7-8.
Tried a few ebay breakers one guy wanted ?10 for 1!! Not sure he understood what I wanted!

This is the blank im after, covers the fogs and on the MK2 the cruise control.
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/jayhowl/Forum%20stuff/001.jpg

If someone is off to a scrap yard if you could pick some up would be greatly appreciated obviously I will pay for them and the postage. :)

Murray
27-07-10, 07:10 PM
I might be able to help!

If you don't mind waiting a few days? Mind you the cost might be an issue......

As I would want a MIL kit off you :).

andys1981
27-07-10, 07:14 PM
can you fit the leds to the other blank for me as my fog switches will be in that one,al have a gander on sat for ye mate,just so the wires are long enough,as the blank switches will be the same,i would have thought

Jay-ZS+
27-07-10, 07:18 PM
I might be able to help!

If you don't mind waiting a few days? Mind you the cost might be an issue......

As I would want a MIL kit off you :).

lol No problem, will send one your way if you can get hold of a few of these :laugh:

can you fit the leds to the other blank for me as my fog switches will be in that one,al have a gander on sat for ye mate,just so the wires are long enough,as the blank switches will be the same,i would have thought

They are in the MK1s as well believe in fact they are in the 400/45 and ZS. Theres one either side of the steering wheel. The fogs in the left and the other is blank in all apart from those with cruise control.

Murray
27-07-10, 07:52 PM
lol No problem, will send one your way if you can get hold of a few of these :laugh:

:laugh:

I'll try and get as many as I can to send them to you. If you give a an address to send them too.

Maxxed_Ross
28-07-10, 08:45 AM
I've got a good few of these in the garage, I'll send them down when I get back onshore

Sure theres 6 if not more

Jay-ZS+
28-07-10, 10:16 AM
I've got a good few of these in the garage, I'll send them down when I get back onshore

Sure theres 6 if not more

Ah nice one Ross :)

Maxxed_Ross
28-07-10, 12:10 PM
I used to pinch a hand full every time I was in the breakers myself for KevG when he was making them

MG ZS STE
28-07-10, 08:30 PM
what are you making? is it the leds for the VIS indicators? if so how much are they? i need a MIL kit too. whats the 400/45/ZS blanking plate to MIL kit ratio?

daytona365
28-07-10, 08:54 PM
Dont forget to check the Honda Civics, same dash

Jay-ZS+
28-07-10, 10:44 PM
what are you making? is it the leds for the VIS indicators? if so how much are they? i need a MIL kit too. whats the 400/45/ZS blanking plate to MIL kit ratio?

There's a thread here just waiting on different LEDs
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=13015

Become a supporter and If you can get 5 or more plates I'll send out a MIL kit, wear trousers will big pockets and your on to a winner:D

Maxxed_Ross
29-07-10, 11:35 AM
I don't have use of a MIL kit... but LED's there might be handy for something!

MG ZS STE
29-07-10, 07:09 PM
There's a thread here just waiting on different LEDs
http://www.themgzs.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?t=13015

Become a supporter and If you can get 5 or more plates I'll send out a MIL kit, wear trousers will big pockets and your on to a winner:D

Yes please. Will be next month sometime as ive had a heavy couple of months with gearbox and belts. Will see if i cant borrow some maternity trousers and tuck the ankles into my socks.

Jay-ZS+
02-08-10, 07:30 PM
Thought Id give this a bump incase anyone is scrapyard hunting this week :)

Maxxed_Ross
03-08-10, 11:24 AM
I'm back a week tomorrow

Jay-ZS+
03-08-10, 03:40 PM
I'm back a week tomorrow

Cool cheers :)

Jay-ZS+
16-08-10, 02:01 PM
A few of these would still be handy if anyone is scrap hunting this week :)

Jay-ZS+
20-08-10, 02:02 PM
Bump for anyone hunting at the weekend :)