PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a spare 17"/18" alloy 4x100

Sc4mpi
25-08-10, 02:51 PM
hi all.

Well i got a puncture a few days ago, took my wheel off (18" pro race 1.2). then when i came bk in the morning to take it to get the puncture fixed and some gypo has robbed it off my drive.... now i have 3 wheels on my car.

Cant realy drive for anylong periods of time with the space saver.

Looking for a single 17" or 18" in 4x100 (or a couple?) i can use till i can afford to buy another single team dynamics alloy :(

Regards Stu.

StragglaSteve
25-08-10, 02:58 PM
dude! im sorry for you missfortune.... but LMAO!!!!

you left a black 18" alloy wheel out the front of your house over night and didnt expect it to go missing?

I live in a nice cul-de-sac and even i wouldnt do that!!!

You thought about ordering a single wheel online? can get a tyre already supplyed and fitted with it then :)

Sc4mpi
25-08-10, 03:03 PM
dude! im sorry for you missfortune.... but LMAO!!!!

you left a black 18" alloy wheel out the front of your house over night and didnt expect it to go missing?

I live in a nice cul-de-sac and even i wouldnt do that!!!

You thought about ordering a single wheel online? can get a tyre already supplyed and fitted with it then :)

it was in my drive quite far up behind another car. but then iv got about 2-3 sets of alloys sitting there from the drifter. but they left them (probs cause most are throught to the wire :P) and just went of the black one that was flat.. Dint think much of it the night before as my neighbourhood is usualy pretty quite. But now i have 3 wheels on my wagon :sleep:

Jay-ZS+
25-08-10, 03:08 PM
Gutted for you mate, will have to check that it fits over the brakes.

Sc4mpi
25-08-10, 03:16 PM
Gutted for you mate, will have to check that it fits over the brakes.

Tbh, its on the rear. the fronts are fine. so if needs be ill just run diffrent rear alloys for the moment (if someone has a set spare). Just need a wheel with more meat on it than the space saver. :(

RalphG
25-08-10, 05:33 PM
I've got 3 Toora Canorally wheels sitting here. They are 7.5Jx17 and were on my Le Mans Green ZS180. No tyres fitted.