PDA

View Full Version : pistonheads

tcr
01-09-10, 07:54 PM
put the rx-8 on pistonheads at 7pm last nite and sold it today at 7.30pm what a result , non of the usual ebay waste of time calls and emails that you get although i did have a few probs uploading the pic's but i emailed them and they sorted it out straight away . well recomended :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

peterzs
01-09-10, 08:02 PM
Result.

:smile1::smile1::smile1:

Supercharged_Z
01-09-10, 08:20 PM
and its free

tcr
01-09-10, 08:24 PM
and its free

if your a member you get 9 pic's and a premium ad for free which is ?15 for non members, the standard free ad is only 3 pic's

haGGard
03-09-10, 10:08 AM
I put my puma on pistonheads last month. I paid 15 pounds for a premium advert. Nothing wrong with the car or the price. How many emails did i get........ONE! One email all month...thats it.

Saying that i did sell a sierra saphire cosworth replica on there a couple of months beforehand, and within 10 minutes of putting up the advert on the site, i got a phone call about it and then the guy came to buy it the next night!

StragglaSteve
03-09-10, 10:13 AM
I put my puma on pistonheads last month. I paid 15 pounds for a premium advert. Nothing wrong with the car or the price. How many emails did i get........ONE! One email all month...thats it.

Saying that i did sell a sierra saphire cosworth replica on there a couple of months beforehand, and within 10 minutes of putting up the advert on the site, i got a phone call about it and then the guy came to buy it the next night!

All depends on what car your selling i guess!

Southside_ZS
03-09-10, 05:40 PM
Must be luck of the draw. I've put about 10 cars on pistonhead sover the years and never sold one via the website. They've all been near the cheapest of that car on there aswell.

I've always had the best luck with autotrader. Usually sell within a couple of days on there.