PDA

View Full Version : holy s*!t

tcr
02-09-10, 04:34 PM
im a diabetic and therfore have to renew my driving licence every 3 years which is due for renewal very soon, as id not yet recived the forms from dvla iv just rang them to enquire only to be told mr riley you dont have a licence :cry: .i had some points put on it in early 2008 but on their system no-one has logged that they've recived and sent back my licence so they revoked it 2 1/2 years ago without telling me. now i have to explain to my boss that i cant drive for another 3 weeks while they get it sorted. i dredd to think what could have happened if id have been pulled or had an accident.
dvla complete wa^?ers or what:rant::rant::rant::rant:

p_b82
02-09-10, 05:01 PM
Oh my God - it is completely retarded how they are allowed to get away with things like this.

if they loose your forms it is your fault and you are the one that has to sort out their **** ups. no other industry or business is run this way or gets away with being run this way!

SharronB
02-09-10, 05:31 PM
OMG! are they for real ?? you have been one lucky fella not to have been pulled or worse

tcr
02-09-10, 07:19 PM
OMG! are they for real ?? you have been one lucky fella not to have been pulled or worse

very lucky with the way i drive :ninja: