PDA

View Full Version : MK2 11 Spoke Alloys For Sale

Smokey
30-09-07, 09:43 PM
Okay so have been told that I will definately (not holding my breath though!) be getting my new alloys delivered before the 14th of october (within 2 weeks again!) and have thought long and hard. Was going to keep the alloys and refurb them then replace the two front tyres but guess a certain post (by murray) made me realise that I will never put them back on once I get my new wheels, so am going to sell them as is.
Am aware that BHB is looking for some but will be honest on condition... so here goes....

4x 17" 11 spoke Mk2 MG ZS Wheels
All 4 tyres are Continental Sports Contact 2 ZR rated
2 rear tyres still have good tread
2 front tyres definately need replaced
All 4 alloys are kerbed at varius intervals, most of which was there when I bought the car
The front right wheel has two points of peeling paint where kerbing has occured
Have taken a photo of the worst offending wheel so the peeling and kerbing can be seen, the other 3 just have similar kerbing (back 2 not quite as bad)
Sorry for the pic quality, just took them tonight (10pm) and never cleaned them, but do clean up well.

The wheels will become available when I receive my new ones so 2 weeks approx.

Will accept cheque (once cleared) bank transfer or bank deposit (quickest) but no paypal.

I am going to leave this open to offers and you guys seem to know rough pricing but want as much as possible to fund an F1 car....okay so its an electric 3.7mph beast for my son lmao but feel free to PM or post an offer. Cheers

http://www.blairathomson.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1191187595_orig.JPG

Pictures when they were freshly cleaned (Sept)

SAME WHEELS AS ABOVE
http://www.blairathomson.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1187271452_orig.JPG
BACK WHEEL
http://www.blairathomson.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/1187271463_orig.JPG

Z Scotland
30-09-07, 09:55 PM
Im just of to get a 54"plasma to get the picture in LOL.

Boot Hill Bandit
30-09-07, 09:57 PM
You have a PM dude.

Smitten Jim

Smokey
30-09-07, 10:19 PM
Im just of to get a 54"plasma to get the picture in LOL.

lmao, just giving a good honest idea of condition!!

Smokey
30-09-07, 10:23 PM
hey Jim appreciate the offer (very quick by the way!) seems reasonable but would expect you to organise postage seperately (not inc in offer price) and also, when will you be back from Norway and ready to buy as this could be important too mate. Cheers

Boot Hill Bandit
30-09-07, 10:42 PM
erm........18th I leave Stavanger at 6pm......so plus 21 hours......plus 5 hours driving home.....erm..........19th I get back into the UK at about 3pmish I think. My maths is appalling......lets hope thats right!

Smitten Jim

Smokey
30-09-07, 10:51 PM
so you're looking to buy in roughly 3 weeks time then...?

Boot Hill Bandit
30-09-07, 11:02 PM
It looks that way then yes :(

If someone else jumps in with a similar or better offer I think you should take their money first. If you still have them when I get back then I shall buy them of you if thats how it works out.

I can't be any more decent than that I think. I want a set of the wheels but I am sure others will come along if I miss out on yours.

Cheers dude

Smitten Jim

Smokey
30-09-07, 11:09 PM
I'll be honest, I believe in a gentlemans agreement so can we say if your offer is still the most attractive by friday, we can confirm the agreement as the timing works well for me...

Boot Hill Bandit
30-09-07, 11:13 PM
Cool! :thankyou: lets hope my luck holds out!

Smitten Jim

mattie007
01-10-07, 08:26 PM
Id be interested, but being new to thr forum I wouldn;t want to 'butt-in'.
Can I ask how much you were after? :greedy:

Boot Hill Bandit
01-10-07, 08:34 PM
I have bid £250.........you want to bid higher than that be my guest......I have no problems with that. £250 is about as much as I can afford.......The Norwegian Job is going to cripple me but I know I can definately afford £250.

Smitten Jim

Smokey
01-10-07, 10:47 PM
butting in is no problem, the sale is open to anyone, BHB is a gentleman and understands that if he is outoffered then ofcourse I would be silly not to take it, but I have promised that if no confirmed offer is made by the end of the week then I will take his as the final offer for when he gets back from Norway
So feel free to offer, your welcome to...

Boot Hill Bandit
02-10-07, 08:49 PM
Am I still winning dude? Please post up if I become outbid.

Smitten Jim

mrt_04
02-10-07, 09:00 PM
Cool ZSbay!!!

Smokey
02-10-07, 09:44 PM
lmao,no other 'bidders' mate but would keep you posted anyway!

ZS180V6
03-10-07, 08:38 AM
£251

No only joking !!

Boot Hill Bandit
05-10-07, 04:44 PM
It's only blllllleeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddyyyyyyy Friday! :D I wonder if I am still winning :sleep:

Smitten Jim

Smokey
05-10-07, 09:58 PM
I am an honourable man so these are now no longer for sale if BHB can confirm his definate agreement to buy these on return from Norway for the princely sum of £250 plus p&p....
awaiting reply...

Boot Hill Bandit
06-10-07, 07:36 AM
Sorry dude I went to bed early.

I will definately buy them dude no worries there :-D

£250 it is..........and I will drive up to your place as soon as I get back to Newcastle at 3pm on Friday 19th October.......so I will show up I guess within a few hours of that between 5pm and 6pm......

My mobile phone number is 07 881 453 714. You may not be able to contact me whilst I am in Norway or on the ferry......but I will contact you if there is any problems with traffic or whatever.

Thanks very much Smokey you have made my Saturday morning :D

Smitten Jim

ZS180V6
06-10-07, 09:15 AM
Glad you got them............

Smokey
06-10-07, 10:06 AM
Thats great man, I'll be sure to have them spotless on the inside and out for you

Boot Hill Bandit
06-10-07, 04:12 PM
Glad you got them............

So am I :D

Boot Hill Bandit
06-10-07, 04:14 PM
Thats great man, I'll be sure to have them spotless on the inside and out for you

I have your £250 cash sitting in an envelope in front of me.........I will do my best not to forget it as I can't withdraw anymore money from my account LMFAO! I need whats left for Norway :p

I cannot wait to get my hands on them!

Smitten Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
07-10-07, 12:53 PM
I am an honourable man so these are now no longer for sale if BHB can confirm his definate agreement to buy these on return from Norway for the princely sum of £250 plus p&p....
awaiting reply...

Hiya bud :D

I need a mobile phone number and address to be able to find you when I turn up at Newcastle on my return.

You may want to try texting me as well just in case my phone doesn't work.........can you tell I am worried about that now LMFAO!

Thanks in advance

Smitten Jim