PDA

View Full Version : This forum and its members are second to none!

Craig
05-09-10, 10:12 PM
I just had to make a thread about this forum and its members. Since I got my 120 I have been trying to get some bits and bobs to up spec it.

Today I have been offered an MGF steering wheel from Grimmy, a laguna splitter from Tony, a tf airbag from JimZS180 and a cup holder and manual from Andy. Stephen even drove all the way to my house to drop off some free side skirts!

Honestly I cant thank you guys enough! Its things like this I missed when I was stupid and got rid of my old car. I am so glad i am back in a ZS. You guys are the best!

I love ZS's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephen
05-09-10, 10:25 PM
Glad to help you out mate :)

And i must say Very nice ZS :)

Maxfly
05-09-10, 10:33 PM
theMGZS.co.uk - For Winners :D

Smokey
05-09-10, 10:37 PM
I have the odd random bits if needed (rear ashtray/rubber mat in centre console/1 rear saloon light/rear view mirror etc.)

andys1981
06-09-10, 05:45 AM
ye ken its nae bother mate,were aw oot there for each other eh

StragglaSteve
06-09-10, 08:08 AM
Totaly agree mate!

recently popped down to ZS's place to swap some front seatbelts for 180 brake setup. And yesterday i drove over to BoothillBandits place to pick up a dash board and de-cat pipe for next to nothing!

Brilliant guys and its amazing how good the ZS community is! not something i think we would get if we were driving different cars and using different forums!

Boot Hill Bandit
06-09-10, 09:42 AM
Totaly agree mate!

recently popped down to ZS's place to swap some front seatbelts for 180 brake setup. And yesterday i drove over to Boot Hill Bandits place to pick up a dash board and de-cat pipe for next to nothing!

Brilliant guys and its amazing how good the ZS community is! not something i think we would get if we were driving different cars and using different forums!

only too happy to help mate honestly! I've given away loads for the ZS since being here from engines to gearboxes to rear parcel shelves and god knows what else. With a forum like this it has been a pleasure serving it and being a member.......great place to be :band: .

I can only say how having gone through many forums and clubs in the past this is one of the finest with no arguing, bickering, backstabbing or worst still taking a dump on your own doorstep :noexpression: .............this place is run like a dream and boy do I wish I could do the same elsewhere!

stamford
06-09-10, 12:41 PM
Good to hear peeps! :D

daytona365
06-09-10, 07:23 PM
We all love each other, cos we drive gr8 cars. That's what owning a zs does to you. Its a drug, a great big HAPPY DRUG.............
I have learnt so much about my car, its foibles, and its pluses. And the fact that you can ask anything, and there is always someone with an answer..................

Here's to THEMGZS.CO.UK:drunk:

peterzs
06-09-10, 07:51 PM
Great site, always found the guys helpfull and the meets friendly.

Long may it last.

:band::band: