PDA

View Full Version : Air con recharge

RalphG
01-10-07, 12:42 AM
I'm planning on getting a guy to come over to the garage to recharge air con systems. Anyone up for this? The price will probably depend on how many people turn up...

Add your name to the list if you're interested.

Boot Hill Bandit

Boot Hill Bandit
01-10-07, 02:31 PM
Anyone else want to join me in this? It's just a thought that if we had 4 or 5 others turn up it may be cheaper you see....I hope it can be done Saturday coming...any interest?

Smitten Jim

sduk
01-10-07, 10:12 PM
wish i had aircon, is it an expensive addition? bet it is!

chriszs180
02-10-07, 01:14 AM
if we did this at the november meet i would be up for it...:thankyou:

Boot Hill Bandit
02-10-07, 01:37 AM
Ah............I need mine done before that........I need mine done this weekend because I am off to Norway to visit the woman in a funny mood who has wound me up something totally feckin cronic tonight *head explodes across the room*

If there is a 'group' interest it may be possible at some point I guess. Talk to Ralph

Smitten Jim

ZS
02-10-07, 09:23 AM
I need my aircon recharged... but can't do this weekend

Boot Hill Bandit
02-10-07, 09:37 AM
Leave a note here for Ralph to see......if people want their air con charged at the same time its possible there could be a group session........that decision isn't mine to make.......I only 'help out' I don't work there :)

The whole idea though was that when I have mine done others could jump in and do the same whilst the chance was there......

One thing...........November Kent Meet will be busy.......but all the same.........leave a note here saying when it would be 'ideal' so at least Ralph has some idea.

Smitten Jim

Boot Hill Bandit
02-10-07, 09:37 PM
No one else then........oh well........worth a try.

Smitten Jim