PDA

View Full Version : Its all over, possibly.

weagie
29-09-10, 03:59 PM
Hi, been a while since i've been online here. Hope all is well and behaving (as well as can be expected). May be putting a unique offer up soon on various parts from my 120. Unfortunately due to many reasons i may not be able to keep her much longer and have to hand her over to the finance company :wavecry: Not much i can do so i sure as hell aint letting her go to auction with all my upgrades!
I will put a proper post up in the sale section with what i have in mind as soon as i know whats happening. Very sad time.

Bobdope2002
29-09-10, 04:01 PM
Hi, been a while since i've been online here. Hope all is well and behaving (as well as can be expected). May be putting a unique offer up soon on various parts from my 120. Unfortunately due to many reasons i may not be able to keep her much longer and have to hand her over to the finance company :wavecry: Not much i can do so i sure as hell aint letting her go to auction with all my upgrades!
I will put a proper post up in the sale section with what i have in mind as soon as i know whats happening. Very sad time.

sad times indeed Gutted for ya buddy

this is the reason id never have a car through Finance id much rather take a loan from a bank at least then you have other options to re pay If things get tight

Maxfly
29-09-10, 04:02 PM
Sorry to hear this bud, not good:( Hopefully things will improve in life for ye soon:)

peterzs
29-09-10, 04:02 PM
Sorry to hear this Weagie, you been in touch and asked to extend period, and/or see if they will accept less a month.

weagie
29-09-10, 04:05 PM
Cheers bud. Will never be using finance again but to be honest has a bit to do with ex as well, whole situation gone bad really. Sounds crazy but its breaking my heart to let it go.

weagie
29-09-10, 04:06 PM
Sorry to hear this Weagie, you been in touch and asked to extend period, and/or see if they will accept less a month.

Yeah been doing that for a while now but as i said the ex has a hand in it so my options are limited to being shafted

Bobdope2002
29-09-10, 04:08 PM
Cheers bud. Will never be using finance again but to be honest has a bit to do with ex as well, whole situation gone bad really. Sounds crazy but its breaking my heart to let it go.

ill never be using a bank loan again :laugh: As im in major money probs myself

luckily i paid for the zed i own now in cash so im ok

but the only plan for me borrowing any more money would be a morgatge

i hope theyre s a way you can keep it mate

weagie
29-09-10, 04:13 PM
If theres a way i will find it. Right now i'm weighing up all my options and selling everything else lol.

peterzs
29-09-10, 04:26 PM
Think there was a rule that if you have paid back two thirds of the loan or over, the finance company cant grab it back.

Have you tried CAB, dont cost and they may be able to help.

Hope you can get it sorted

BUCKYDEVIL
29-09-10, 04:31 PM
Sorry to hear your gonna have to get rid of the Z mate.
will keep an eye out for what mods your selling as I aint far from you.

Smokey
29-09-10, 04:50 PM
Think there was a rule that if you have paid back two thirds of the loan or over, the finance company cant grab it back.

Have you tried CAB, dont cost and they may be able to help.

Hope you can get it sorted

Yup, I heard this too!

Craig
29-09-10, 04:52 PM
Gutted mate, hope you get it sorted out.

weagie
29-09-10, 05:12 PM
Been to the CAB and got a few things sorted but problem is the finance being in the ex's name, cant help me cause my name aint on it. I cant get screwed by them but i lose the car! I know fine she wont pay for it because she has a car already. But i was the one paying for it from the start and now i may not get to keep it. really s**t situation but unless i come into some serious cash (hah) i cant think of anything else. Although one of you clever sods mentioned they may not be able to take it if most of is paid, will look into that one and see, cheers for that one!

Alan.F
29-09-10, 05:13 PM
sorry to hear this m8, how long you had the finance? because if you have paid 50% you can hand it back and walk away owing nothing and if its 2 3rds paid i am sure like others have said that can't repo it deffo go to CAB and seek advice

weagie
29-09-10, 05:14 PM
Sorry to hear your gonna have to get rid of the Z mate.
will keep an eye out for what mods your selling as I aint far from you.

Vulture! lol. Yeah once I know its got to go will put a post up.

weagie
29-09-10, 05:15 PM
Will defo check this further as i've been paying it for a while now, need to double check the agreement.

Zippy Saloon
29-09-10, 05:26 PM
Maybe talk to finance co and see if they will sell you the car / debt?

daytona365
29-09-10, 06:39 PM
Never trust a woman with money and or your car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nor
29-09-10, 06:42 PM
Gutted to read this. Hope everything works out, all the best.

BUCKYDEVIL
29-09-10, 06:59 PM
Vulture! lol. Yeah once I know its got to go will put a post up.

LoL... YIP THATS ME.

weagie
29-09-10, 07:35 PM
cheers buckydevil lol.

KevG
29-09-10, 08:14 PM
Can you not get the finance transferred to your name?

p_b82
30-09-10, 11:42 AM
Good luck with things, i am pretty sure that you ought to be able to transfer the finance to you, however it will require paperwork, and a credit check as the bare minimum....

if the ex is being 'difficult' you may struggle to get everything switched over though....

stamford
30-09-10, 12:09 PM
It is a shame, but if it is in her name then she's the one who loses out in the long run. Most companies won't transfer to another name, it is there for the duration.

weagie
30-09-10, 04:15 PM
Yeah they wont transfer, i can only pay it off really and that ain't happening. Will be paying a visit to the CAB to see if there's any loopholes. Its illegal to change plates and vin numbers isn't it? lol.

BUCKYDEVIL
30-09-10, 04:18 PM
If you dont have much left to pay it off then cant you buy it from finance company then sell it.?